PDA

View Full Version : Rare Venturi Mag Barrel

Phantom_Mag
02-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey, just thought id let some people know abotu a rare twist lock one ebay. Its the third picture of the three barrels and its a smart parts venturi 8". These are not my barrels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Automag-Barrels_W0QQitemZ7219758251QQcategoryZ16046QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem

Has anyone else seen any of these around?

Mer
02-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Not sure about that one but they look pretty beat for "Near Perfect Condition".

mirthvader
02-23-2006, 11:42 AM
I've got one of those mag venturi barrels. It looks a lot better than that one. Feel free to make an offer to buy this rare vintage barrel. :)

MarkM
02-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Get ready for a shock when you ask for the invoice, they are in the UK so postage is going to be harsh to say the least especially if the seller sends them insured (it will need to be). This is one reason I don't post items I have for sale on here as even if the item is cheap the postage will destroy the deal. The same has happened to me in reverse a US seller with an item that is going to sell for peanuts but the amount they want for shipping to the UK is crazy (they had one of those shipping calculators attached to the sale) even online retailers are not above doing this as a couple of years ago one of discounters was dumping Dye Boomsticks and I called them ordering 4 barrels and the shipping made the barrels full price! so of course I didn't complete the sale.

RoadDawg
02-23-2006, 11:34 PM
I've got one of those mag venturi barrels. It looks a lot better than that one. Feel free to make an offer to buy this rare vintage barrel. :)

I've got two myself. Not selling them though as I still use them when I switch to the old Minimag body.

Recon by Fire
02-23-2006, 11:44 PM
I used to have one and it shot great for such a short barrel, worth picking up.

Aggravated Assault
02-24-2006, 12:01 AM
heh, I use a venturi on my F2.

Not sure which one is more vintage.....