PDA

View Full Version : My latest Project

Tack
02-23-2006, 05:21 PM
I have recently decided that I am tired of messing with the super guns and all their crazy stuff and get back to the basics, working with one of the best markers on the market today. Here is what I came up with for all the Old School Mag shooters out there.

Now
Mini-Mag Body
RT-Pro Rail
Z-Grip
Classic Valve
Kapp micro cradle set to the left for better access to the Z
Stock E-Mag barrel for now.
Bone Yard grip panels
Yes it is a 114ci tank but I love the feel.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/fatcatpaintball/MVC-028S.jpg
Side
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/fatcatpaintball/MVC-030S.jpg
Front to show off set tank.

Soon
New paint job, metallic dark red body and rail
Polished site rail and for grip rail
Matching cradle
PPS metal elbow and clamping feed neck
Doc Nickel Mag-cocker adapter
Stiffi Mamba kit (red/black)

ThePixelGuru
02-23-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm always impressed with how tiny the Z-Grip setups are.

I'd say it needs a 45/45 tank and a warp feed (maybe with a luke bracket/rail combo), but obviously you should go with what works for you. What are you using for a hopper now?

buzzboy
02-23-2006, 06:05 PM
w0w taht si hawt

That thing looks great. A true imbodiement of what an automag should look like in my opinion.

Only thing I can say is warp it! :D

Troen
02-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Yarg! *nods aprovingly*

Tack
02-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the comments, I love the way it sets and feels with the drop system. Right now I will probably put a Revvy or Reloader on it since it is a classic valve. I thought about a warp but have never really had any luck with one.

goat
02-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Missouri baller?

nice mag, my 68classic is currently getting an 'Ol school" revamp......including a custom made wire stock and some other stuff. I dont really use my Angel speed for rec / scenario play anymore, its kinda pointless at the field I play at unless they set up the airball field.

that tank is crazy, I use an 88 on mine...our shop owner has a 114 for sale, hmmm

Skoad
02-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Be sure to come to the AO-MO meet on May 6th and bring it ! :)

Tack
02-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Skoad, I'll put it on the calander but as I said before I am in the process of training some new reffs and store staff, if they are ready to be set free by then I will be there, If not I'll have to miss out on all the fun.