PDA

View Full Version : Who all has taken advantage of the Emag Conversion?

Tack
12-15-2001, 12:34 AM
What's up guys and gals?

I was just wondering who all has sent their auto mags in to AGD for the conversion to Emag? I got my RA number yesterday and am going to get my gun in the mail asap.

Whad do you like about yours. Are they as good as the regular Emags?

I am useing a stock valve, How well does it work?

What colors did you get?

I think that is all for now, just curious, I can't wait until I get it, Then I will hae a Retro-Mini, E-Mag, and a C&C Angel.:D What ever will I do?:confused: :D

Sqweezer
12-15-2001, 09:44 AM
*cricket noise*

Tack
12-15-2001, 12:30 PM
It's too quiet here, Cmon' guys, help a fella out.

Oh well, Up for me, Maybe someone will be talkative today.:confused:

DarkPhoenix
12-15-2001, 01:20 PM
Ok, Tack. I guess I shall be the first to answer for those who have converted E-mags. I converted to an E-mag from a RT Pro. For those who do not know me, I went from a polished powerfeed left RT Pro to a teflon black warpfeed left E-mag. Here are the pictures I posted after I received my E-mag:

Tack
12-17-2001, 12:38 AM
Thanks Phoenix, Is it all you wanted. Any complaints, any suggestions on color scheme? I will be sending my mag out today when the Post Office opens. Hopefully they will have it back to me quickly.

DarkPhoenix
12-17-2001, 01:05 AM
I love my E-mag. It is awesome, and gets lots of looks as I walk onto the field. I think it looks just evil the way it is. The only other thing I might do with it is get a black extreme body, with the ACE, when they eventually come out. I have absolutely no problems with it, I sliced a couple of paintballs with the wire nubbins, but since plastic, no problems.

Tack
12-17-2001, 06:51 PM
Come on guys, judging from the response the annoucement got DarkPhoenix and can't be the only ones to take advantage of this great deal. I just want to see what you all think. Several people at my field think it am a fool for doing it but I think it's a great thing and want to see what you all think.

Sqweezer
12-17-2001, 07:31 PM
Definetly, but why not just throw in another 400 to buy a stock emag. You get to have an RT and an emag. Woo.

mag59459
12-17-2001, 08:50 PM
I sent my retro mag in for the upgrade about 2 weeks ago and still havn't gotten it back. Hopefully it will come tomarrow, I will tell you how it is. If you have a retro mini mag you should use the retro valve on your e-mag.

Tack
12-18-2001, 08:11 PM
I may do that, or do the go retro program and trade my old one in. I am doing good to scrounge up the money to get what I am getting, and I am able to get the fade colering and stuff that I couldn't get for that price if I just bought one.

mag59459
12-18-2001, 09:35 PM
I sent in my mag for the upgrade in november, I called up today and they still havn't sent it out. Even if they send it out tomarrow I still won't have it until after christmas. Kinda disappointing.

AGD
12-18-2001, 11:12 PM
Guys,

We are really backed up in the gun repair and upgrade dept. We have the techs working overtime on the weekends to try and catch up. Sorry for the delays, we are doing everything we can.

AGD

Tack
12-19-2001, 08:26 PM
That's why I sent in my old classic mag project gun in instead of my Mini. This way I can get it upgraded and AGD can get backed up and take a while to get it back to me without me being stuck without a gun.