PDA

View Full Version : T-Board Settings

StygShore
02-24-2006, 09:06 AM
What in your opinion is the best setting for the T-board for a Spydermag setup?

Styg

BigEvil
02-24-2006, 09:32 AM
What in your opinion is the best setting for the T-board for a Spydermag setup?

Styg

As far as the dwell, I have it at 10ms and it gives me no issues. Ive heard people going as low as 5ms. I dont have eyes hooked up so I cant give you any help on the eye hold-off, other than to tell you to just experiment.

StygShore
02-24-2006, 09:37 AM
I went with the bouncebeam eyes and had LUKE install them in the bottom of the breech, so my eyes will be a little trickier to set up I think. Believe it or not.. It hink I actually have the eyes in reverse rigth now - if it sees a ball it wont fire, if it doesnt see a ball it will...guess I better go back and read the instructions....

I'll give 10ms a go, I had it on 5, and It still seemed to have a tendency to make soup :)

I have the debounce set to 5 or 6 as well, the on/off has so little space to travel its pretty easy to induce runaway on these things with a 50g switch :)

Styg

BigEvil
02-24-2006, 09:53 AM
It sounds like you have the eye set to 'breakbeam'. See if you can change it. Its reall hard sometimes with those t-boards to even realize what the hell you set them at.

The breakbeam and bouncebeam systems work exactly opposite one another as far as the voltage goes when detecting a ball. So I think that this is a simple fix.

Either that, or you have an older t-board that isnt bouncebeam compatible. Check it out and talk to scenario dreams about it. They are very helpful.