PDA

View Full Version : For some reason my ACE is not working in my X-MAG PLZZZ help

sean33
02-24-2006, 06:34 PM
i shot a couple of time also cleaned my ace and it does not work? i dont no why?? plzz help
Also when i put it on electric with ACE off it still does not fire... :tard: :tard:

11 Bravo
02-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Check and make sure that the screw that holds in the ace board is grounding well (making good contact). Take the screw out and check the threads and make sure theres no paint, dirt or corrosion (be carefull).

As for it not firing with the ace off. Does the board turn on? Is your battery charged up?

Make sure that the trigger magnet is not too close to the hess.

sean33
02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
ya batery is chareged and magnests are fine the board does turn on idont no y it doesnt fire i gotta loo at the board..

shades
02-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Is your shot counter registering your trigger pulls?

Tao
02-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Check your shot registry and check your field strip screw, tighten it a bit (DON"T crank it just a bit :P ) too.

sean33
02-24-2006, 09:37 PM
has this ever happend to any one else??

Tao
02-24-2006, 11:33 PM
has this ever happend to any one else??

I had it happen when I either tuned the sensor to go of right away or not at all. Also when the field strip screw is too loos the sear does not make contact with the vlavle. Usually if that happens you will get a shot and a bunch of blank pulls and another shot after several pulls...

sean33
02-25-2006, 10:16 AM
ya somthing like that is happening but also nowi shot it this mornig it doent even work in mech mode...only somtimes it does when i pull back PRETTY hard it will fire....also cant even sweet spot...i dont no why...maybe you guys do...
Can Tunna fix this problem???? also Vision still doent work...netiher does electric mode even when vision is on..

Alpha
02-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Check your tank?

Tunaman
02-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Is your safety on? ;)

Tao
02-25-2006, 01:12 PM
ya somthing like that is happening but also nowi shot it this mornig it doent even work in mech mode...only somtimes it does when i pull back PRETTY hard it will fire....also cant even sweet spot...i dont no why...maybe you guys do...
Can Tunna fix this problem???? also Vision still doent work...netiher does electric mode even when vision is on..

Yeah pulling it back pretty hard and having it fire sounds like the sear is not making enough contact with the bolt. Try tightening the field strip scre like I said with the allen key.

sean33
02-25-2006, 02:38 PM
well, i took it apart and i noticed that the glue stuff surrounding the ace eyes were melting...weird...maybe they were to hot during play and it started to melt....what i did was just bend the eyes upward closer to the breech and its workin now thats what i think the problem was....but what should i do to make the eyes more stable and not have them slip down again?? should i add some glue to them???
LMk
thxs

sean33
02-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah pulling it back pretty hard and having it fire sounds like the sear is not making enough contact with the bolt. Try tightening the field strip scre like I said with the allen key.
thnx that helped too,

sean33
02-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Is your safety on? ;)
no Mr. Tunna the safty was off the entire time.. :( but i think i found the problem..

11 Bravo
02-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Be very carefull with the eyes. They dont make them anymore and I dont know of anyone that repairs them.

Alpha
02-25-2006, 10:32 PM
My offer still stands...

sean33
02-26-2006, 11:48 AM
sry alpha...i founf out what the problem was..i the glue around the wires melted which caused the vision to slip down and so then i strightend them out and they work fin now i just need to put more glue around the wires and they will be fine..
does anyone no what that clear stuff is around the ACE???

Alpha
02-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Some sort of adhesive? You can probably just use epoxy, just make sure you dont block the eye.

sean33
02-26-2006, 06:22 PM
sweet, thats what i think im gonna do....

sean33
02-26-2006, 06:50 PM
you no what im starting to think its not my ace...somthing is wrong when i want to shoot it in electric mode it doesnt evan work in that...mech it works fine...but when i want to shoot it in electric no go...i dont no why its doing this???...maybe tunna can help me out??
what do you guys think?

Tao
02-26-2006, 07:03 PM
you no what im starting to think its not my ace...somthing is wrong when i want to shoot it in electric mode it doesnt evan work in that...mech it works fine...but when i want to shoot it in electric no go...i dont no why its doing this???...maybe tunna can help me out??
what do you guys think?

Hmm what exactly happens??, try charging the battery?? lengthen the trigger pull???? :confused:

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:05 PM
dude i dont no..im getting scared..i charged my battery and it still does not fire..but when pull the trigger i can here clicking evertime i pull like there is somthing goin on inside and its gased up this whole time..i dont no what the problem is... :cuss:

Alpha
02-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Bring it to boston paintball and tell them you want sam to take a look at it.

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:09 PM
ya dude ill do that...see i live over 1 hr away
but wheni visit my grandparents ill bring it to ya

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:18 PM
TUNNA can you help????

psychowarden
02-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Tuna isnt on 24/7, so have a little patience.

First off, is the gun turning on, are you getting the software recognition once the power is switched on?

Scroll through the settings until you reach the TRG OFF screen. Pull the trigger, if it isnt switching from OFF to ON, then either your missing a magnet, or your magnet is set wrong. If you have installed a new trigger lately or adjusted anything on the trigger, that is an easy thing to mess up.

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:29 PM
well i got 2.4.... :( but i dont think thats the problem...its weird my ace is fine cuz i put it one mech and put ace on..and it didnt fire...then i turned ace off and fired it it shot..so ace is fine
for electro no go..i think somthing is wrong...damn :tard:

A-Tach-One
02-26-2006, 07:36 PM
well i got 2.4.... :( but i dont think thats the problem...its weird my ace is fine cuz i put it one mech and put ace on..and it didnt fire...then i turned ace off and fired it it shot..so ace is fine
for electro no go..i think somthing is wrong...damn :tard:

So you are putting the selector switch in Mech mode and turning on the board and everything works properly, which is called Hybrid mode. Then you switch the selector switch to E mode leaving the board on and it doesn't fire? Sounds like your trigger magnet is too far away then. Turn it in a touch.

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:39 PM
hmm maybe im not sure...like electric mode is not workin completly evanwheni turn ace off...but when i pull i can hear a click inside but thats all...as for when i switch it to mech...it work properly... but E mode no go...damn :(

A-Tach-One
02-26-2006, 07:46 PM
hmm maybe im not sure...like electric mode is not workin completly evanwheni turn ace off...but when i pull i can hear a click inside but thats all...as for when i switch it to mech...it work properly... but E mode no go...damn :(

Oh, so in Emode you are hearing the solenoid engauge?

sean33
02-26-2006, 07:47 PM
ya its clicking like it would if safty was on..but safty is of...

sean33
02-26-2006, 08:02 PM
probly gonna send to tunna..???

sean33
02-26-2006, 08:14 PM
damn it still is not fireing in EMODE....damn im getting pretty worried that maybe emode is busted

11 Bravo
02-27-2006, 12:14 PM
sry alpha...i founf out what the problem was..i the glue around the wires melted which caused the vision to slip down and so then i strightend them out and they work fin now i just need to put more glue around the wires and they will be fine..
does anyone no what that clear stuff is around the ACE???

Silicone.

sean33
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM
???? dude its still not working ...tuna mans time to shine and fix this beauty for me!!!!! :D