PDA

View Full Version : new to Mags.

GRiFF
02-26-2006, 11:50 AM
hey guys, i just ordered my mag & i had a few ques. on stuff about it . Stainless lines or micro ? & Barrels , wic hshoot better w/ the mag? ( i've had markers before this is my first mag, i really liked my J&J on my spyder but not so much the gun) Responses please.

ZippyWilikens286
02-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Personally I like the freakbarrel kits but any two piece barrel will work as long as you match paint to it(or one piece for that matter), SS line is great but hard to take off compaird to micro or macro line, microline is too constrictive but alot of people use macroline and it works fine

Alpha
02-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I have SS hose with shrinkwrap on it. Very sleek.

Yogster
02-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Me personally I will never get rid of my J&J barrels out of my pack.One heck of a great barrel for the price quite, accurate just plain excellent barrel all around.

Yogster

GRiFF
02-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Me personally I will never get rid of my J&J barrels out of my pack.One heck of a great barrel for the price quite, accurate just plain excellent barrel all around.

Yogster
WHat kind of barrel??

FinchMan
02-26-2006, 03:42 PM
i've got a good old 14" J&J ceramic barrel.

I'm using braided SS hose with a quick disconnect. that works pretty well.

Eventually i want to get SS hardline installed, but you don't need to worry bout that stuff. :cheers:

shades
02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
I have seen too many micro line bursts just because of a small scuff on the tube. Proceeded by making your nice shiny marker turn into a several hundred dollar top. Although when it happens to a Cocker I giggle. Because I Know NOW the timing on their gun is shot to he**.
Braided line till I die.

11 Bravo
02-28-2006, 11:47 PM
I use macro line and a Freak kit. I had J&J barrels with another gun, they are very good. So I would recomend either set.