PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Duck Shipping?

JACK
12-15-2001, 12:56 PM
Has anyone sent their tanks into nitro duck before? How long did it take to get it back? And also how much did it cost for the repair and did the tank work fine afterwards? Thanx for the input!

pito189
12-15-2001, 04:06 PM
Nitroduck sent my tank to me on wednesday. I will tell you when it gets here. I had it sent to my college dorm, but the front desk people are going to forward it to me. I hope it gets back by next sunday. As Tom says "CO2 SUCKS" They did not say anything about a charge, but I don't know what you are getting done to your tank.

oneshot
12-15-2001, 05:03 PM
my reg broke before the last tournament I played in , I sent the tank in on sat, and it came back on the next saturday, too late for my tourny, butI had a extra tank so everything was good,

It sould be free, they sent my tank back UPS, repaired it for free.

pito189
01-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Nitro Duck sends UPS. I sent my tank in and they replaced my fill nipple, burst disk, reset my gauges, and gave me a 90* elbow all for free. What a great company.

FeelTheRT
01-14-2002, 08:07 PM
My Nitroduck tank's reg broke last year and they fixed it for free. I think they called me when it was done, then they ship it 3 day UPS if i remember correctly.