PDA

View Full Version : Creationism...Evolutionism

maxama10
02-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I dont want too much flaming and I hope this doesnt become such a argument that this thread is closed...
Im just curious to as what AO thinks about this...? If you have ever watched the show Penn&Teller Bull****, the Creationism episode, I agree completely with Penn, other than that Im going to refrain from voicing my opinion.

So lets hear what AO has to say....

Cow hunter
02-28-2006, 10:34 PM
dont know what you really mean, but i belive in evolutionism, its all logical big bang, moluecules, blah blah blah, then the germs eveolved to fish then to other stuff then to people.......

/just saw a show on a 45 million year old species of fish, still alive today and can be found in deep water near cape horn........ had beggininnings of arms, flipper type fins supported by bones
//its just noit possible for something to come from nothing

EDIT: whoops i did mean evolutionism, fixed now

maxama10
02-28-2006, 10:36 PM
that would be evolution...creationism is where god created the earth in 6 days and all that....

oneworld
02-28-2006, 10:48 PM
dont know what you really mean, but i belive in evolutionism, its all logical big bang, moluecules, blah blah blah, then the germs eveolved to fish then to other stuff then to people.......

/just saw a show on a 45 million year old species of fish, still alive today and can be found in deep water near cape horn........ had beggininnings of arms, flipper type fins supported by bones
//its just noit possible for something to come from nothing

EDIT: whoops i did mean evolutionism, fixed now

SOOOO, where did this big ball of "matter" come from????

/something comeing from nothing eh??
//also im for creation
///also many things to back that up
//// just my opinion.