PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool Mini Mag looking for new life

prudemonkey
03-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Well, I am an old newbie. For years I was playing on a much too frequent basis, but then I was slapped by life a few times and haven't been out much. I have finally decided to resurrect myself and start playing again. I have been out of the loop for at least 3 years and am looking for suggestions on upgradnig my aging, but in good shape mini mag. I found out last weekend that I couldn't even use it at the field since my double trigger doesn't have a guard! Oh well. Looking for ways to make this puppy rock! Any suggestions from my friends on the board? I guess I could always buy a new marker, but why would I want to do that!

TheAngryDrunkenRussian
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
you could find a Intell frame if you like the double finger trigger set up so you can play on the fields again.

Poopy
03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I just did the same thing, but with a classic mag, I couldnt afford the x-valve, so I bought the level 10 upgrade. This thing rocks now! I havent chopped one ball since putting it in, and the marker is so reliable.

And of course I just polished and buffed the body to a mirror finish yesterday, so now it looks bling!

Shane-O-Mac
03-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Get your self some flat aluminum stock, (Lowes, or Homey Depot), drill and bits and make a trigger guard. you can use the front frame screw to hold it on and curve it how you like. Maybe throw some new o-rings into her and go play. You'll find out want you might want to do from there.

Shane-O

shades
03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
1. LEVEL TEN BOLT !!!!!!! First and formost the best upgrade for any old Mag.

2. Intelifeed grip frame. (if you do well with what you have O.K. but I think you will like a
blade inteligrip alittle more.)

3. a Revy and wired to the intelifed. I LOVE MINE. Heck I took the electronics out and just
have batteries and the aggitator (Motor) in it. It feeds the balls only when you pull the
trigger.

4. X valve

5. ULT

6. ULE body.

7. Shadow rail (ULE) by this time you can take all your old parts buy a sear and pin and build your old gun back. Two mags are better than one. (I have Four: a minimag, a RT, RT Pro, Emag. all have RT valves, LVL 10 and inteliframes. the intelifrme made my troublesome RT, AWSOME!

8. hpa with adjustable reg. this should be #3.5 or 4.5 in importance.

prudemonkey
03-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I think I will order the level ten bolt tonight - I have to check my tank - I may have to get rid of it and go for a new air tank and go remote - i remember luggin that thing connected to the bottom and just don't want to do that anymore.

What loaders are people using anymore? I have a bunch of VL3000 or something, the 18 volt style - man I have a ton of catching up to do!!

Thanks for the ideas

shades
03-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Veiw loader are still around I have four. Halo is the sh**. You dont see the Warp much(and thats the point :D ) but I love mine. I have a VL on my Warp. I think a Halo on a Warp is a Bit Over kill. Plus it multiplies the things that can go wrong.

Ares9989
03-02-2006, 05:03 PM
i have an intelliframe for sale if you want to buy one