PDA

View Full Version : RT mag isn't coming together :(

andrewwl
03-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I got my trigger frame today, a benchmark double. But the hole in the back is significantly smaller than the hole in the rail, and the banjo bolt won't go thru it. What's more, the small hole is not centered in the larger hole, so I can't just drill it out.

Also, I have no idea how the front trigger frame hole is supposed to be connected to the rail and body. I got new screw with the body/rail/valve and am just clueless.

Any help appreciated. If anybody wants to swap frames or sell me one cheap let me know.

Andrew

shades
03-02-2006, 12:17 PM
This link (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46290) should help with the banjo bolt problem.
There should be a hole in the trigger frame where the trigger is. That hole should line up with the hole in the rail, there is a nub at the bottom of the body that fits in the rail where the screw is coming through. Sometimes the screw is not long enough and you have to find one that is longer with the same thread pattern and spacing. You will have to watch the length because the screw can not protrude into the frame of the body once it is assembled or the valve and barrel wont fit in the body.