PDA

View Full Version : going out of business

BangStik
03-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Been out of the paintball scene for awhile. Had a little one. Now ready to get back in and was wondering the financial stability of Air Guns. I have been having a hard time trying to find were to buy a mag to upgrade. Seems like very few companies are carrying ADG products. Not trying to knock ADG, because I love there markers. I read the post about Tom retiring and all and got me wondering. I really do not want to play with any other marker, but just want to be sure the company is going to be around for parts and stuff.
Thanks

peewee
03-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Stable, not going anywhere. will be around for a while. Check the buy sale & trade area if your looking for used. For new there are several great online dealers . Themagsmith.com, Tuna etc. Several others make cool after market bodies etc.

BangStik
03-01-2006, 10:07 PM
glad to hear!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to get a mag again!!!!!!!!!!!

Cow hunter
03-01-2006, 10:12 PM
welcome to AO, if anything is to be said on AGD, its said here, nowhere else, it seems almost a weekly post now about the downfall of AGD........ they're not going anywhere, i mean they're still making stuff, new Y grips come in this week!

11 Bravo
03-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Spec ops also sells Mags. http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/category.asp?BRAND=AGD Things are good. :D