PDA

View Full Version : Can somone please help ?

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM
I plan to order from tunaman, and this is what I plan to order -

RPG Pariah ULE Body ( Polished Black )
RPG Sub-Zero Feed Neck ( Polished Black )
RPG ViperBlade Trigger ( Polished Black )
DW Dallara Rail ( Polished Black )
AGD Intelliframe ( Polished Black )
AGD X-Valve ( Polished Black )
AGD Trigger Pull Kit
AGD Level 10

And with that I have some questions.. and really these forums are awesome, because noone answers stupidly, and everyone here has offered somthing I need that i dont find laot of other paintball forums.. that is HELP.. so thanks for that and please dont be annoyed by the questinos I ask, they will end soon once im settled and I've decided on what i'm doing.. so

1) with the items I have listed, how do I go about making a custom order ?.. do I have to
select a gun and fill in a comments box these items I would like put on it ?, and if i do
that what gun do I choose ? If not how do I go about asking for a custom order.

2) What additional parts are to the gun that I may have to add ?.. I dont like how far the
foregrip is from the trigger frame on the RT, and I like how close it is on the prostock
so i'm assuming it has to do with the rail, so I chosse the dallara because it looks
awesome, and its not as far from the frame.. but with that do I have to get some
adapter to screw the forgrip on, or will that come with it, like i dont want the 15 degree
one, I would like it just vertical, so help with this please

3) When I talked to agd about ordering a gun, i wanted the upgrades on the prostock and
they said might as well go wiht the RT ULE CUSTOM and put on the automag sear and
rail.. so with the dellara woudl I need a sear or what or does it come stock with the gun ?

4) does the Pariah body come with AC threads ?

I'm SOO sorry for the ammount of questions here, but to tell you the truth, I'm so confused
as to what to get and how to get it.. let alone getting the money to get it, so i'm kinda lost,
and it's hard as hell to get the exact information online, but i'm giving it a shot.. so
anyone that can help me out, really will make my week so much better.. thanks in advance !

Thanks for your time
- HuD1Ni

behemoth
03-02-2006, 05:37 PM
tunaman5@comcast.net

Its so obvious it hurts.

11 Bravo
03-02-2006, 05:45 PM
tunaman5@comcast.net

Its so obvious it hurts.

That made me :spit_take

Yeh just contact tuna. Also the lvl 10 comes stock on the Xvalve. Make sure you dont order one twice.

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 05:46 PM
tunaman5@comcast.net

Its so obvious it hurts.

Well I do thank you for the Email.. but I dont feel that comment was needed considering im completely new to mags.. and I dont know the scene at all.. so it's sure as hell not obvious to me as to where to go with my questions.. but in all of sincerity, i'm assuming i can take my questions there.. so as that I will do, and again thank you

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 05:48 PM
That made me :spit_take

Yeh just contact tuna. Also the lvl 10 comes stock on the Xvalve. Make sure you dont order one twice.

So all I have to do is order the x-valve and I dont need to order the level 10 ?

behemoth
03-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Well I do thank you for the Email.. but I dont feel that comment was needed considering im completely new to mags.. and I dont know the scene at all.. so it's sure as hell not obvious to me as to where to go with my questions.. but in all of sincerity, i'm assuming i can take my questions here.. so as that I will do, and again thank you

You're welcome to ask questions, but dumb ones will get you comments like the one you got.

You're ordering from someone, and you have a question about their product. Therefore you ask a 3rd party.
-Does that make sense?

But trust me.... you dont.

I would love to work for Tunaman.

/lol
//yarly
///he's too new to get these jokes, isnt he?

master_alexander
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
yea, welcome to ao, glad your getting into mags.

some of us cant resist scarcasm and are no help at all. im like that most of the time... seems like someone already did my job here though. so. hi.

11 Bravo
03-02-2006, 06:00 PM
So all I have to do is order the x-valve and I dont need to order the level 10 ?

right.

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 06:03 PM
You're welcome to ask questions, but dumb ones will get you comments like the one you got.

You're ordering from someone, and you have a question about their product. Therefore you ask a 3rd party.
-Does that make sense?

But trust me.... you dont.

I would love to work for Tunaman.

/lol
//yarly
///he's too new to get these jokes, isnt he?

I really dont grasp your idea of a dumb question... A dumb question would be " does a paintball gun shoot paintballs ? ".. and no I didn't ask anything even close to the magnitude of that question.. and im ordering an automag.. thats being assembled by somone who is licenced by AGD.. and if im not mistaken this is AUTOMAGS.org... so there is some connection there - that i'm sure you do see.. also you post on these forums obviously.. and like you said.. you work for tunaman.. so the 3rd part comment is a little irrelevant... but the verdict really is that i will just go to him with my questions seeing as how it was a mistake trying to get them answered here.. I dont want to be on anyones bad side.. so lets leave it at that and forget it.. at any rate thanks for the help with the email

Tunaman
03-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Bah Don't listen to these Jabberheads anyway. I'll build it any way you like. You have a few parts on your list that are not available at the present time. I'll hook you up with everything you need. Email me. ;)

Cow hunter
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM
with those RPG parts, are you sure you arent ordering from rougefactor? (themagsmith.com)? i never knew tuna even had RPG stuff
/i cant check..... when i try to load tunas site, it doesnt do anything, just a blank white screen is there....

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Bah Don't listen to these Jabberheads anyway. I'll build it any way you like. You have a few parts on your list that are not available at the present time. I'll hook you up with everything you need. Email me. ;)

Thank you very much, i'll be sure to email you if you havnt goteen the one that I have sent from you site's email service

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 06:05 PM
I checked and they did.. in stock or not; i'm not sure, but as tunaman said some of the parts I listed arn't

behemoth
03-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Tuna has RPG stuff, and RPG has some tuna stuff i think.

Tunaman
03-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Tuna has RPG stuff, and RPG has some tuna stuff i think.Exactly. ;)

buzzboy
03-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I really dont grasp your idea of a dumb question... A dumb question would be " does a paintball gun shoot paintballs ? ".. and no I didn't ask anything even close to the magnitude of that question.. and im ordering an automag.. thats being assembled by somone who is licenced by AGD.. and if im not mistaken this is AUTOMAGS.org... so there is some connection there - that i'm sure you do see.. also you post on these forums obviously.. and like you said.. you work for tunaman.. so the 3rd part comment is a little irrelevant... but the verdict really is that i will just go to him with my questions seeing as how it was a mistake trying to get them answered here.. I dont want to be on anyones bad side.. so lets leave it at that and forget it.. at any rate thanks for the help with the email
The "dumb question" was that you asked here about a tuna order instead of contacting tuna directly. Some people find that to be a bad thing but, the forum is here for a reason and one of those reasons is to help with questions like yours.

Welcome to AO. :)

HuD1Ni
03-02-2006, 08:31 PM
The "dumb question" was that you asked here about a tuna order instead of contacting tuna directly. Some people find that to be a bad thing but, the forum is here for a reason and one of those reasons is to help with questions like yours.

Welcome to AO. :)

well.. before using this forum as a source of information I did use the web service on tuna's site to and sent some questions to tuna.. however it doesnt show the email address so, I wasnt sure who it went to, whether it was somone else or directly to tuna.. and also from the little experience I have on this forum I know that people post fast, really fast replies.. and I was in ugent need of help.. so I knowing that I didn't know tuna's exact email address and already had used his email service.. I still havn't any idea where the " dumb " part came from.. but really right now I don't care we all have our opinions, that and also I got what I was looking for because of tuna actually posting himself, and some other help in this thread...

nliwarrior13
03-02-2006, 08:57 PM
or you might be able to find good deals sometimes in the B/S/T