PDA

View Full Version : Still Intrested in Shatnerball?

Tassel Mask
03-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I am a big fan of this game. I loved the scenario change every year. Sure was fun playing everyone as a bad guy. Kaye took us pretty well last year. I sure did have a "BALL" shootin it up with my buds and everyone. Every year the location was perfect.

I am getting ready for Skirmish and it hit me: Isn't Shatnerball around in a few months? If so I sure haven't heard any word on it. It would be great if anyone has heard anything NEW! I know Bill is busy, but what an event to get busy for these days. Has anyone wondered if there would be another one? Anyone still intrested in going? I am...

If you have forgot how fun the event was, I sugest picking up the DVD an having another look at it. What drama, what fun. I hope they do have it again czz it would definatley be worth it for everyone, not just the players. Thanks for the 3 years Shatnerball!! Hopefully the last year of this event is yet to be.

T.M.

PirateGent
03-03-2006, 08:49 PM
I am a big fan of this game. I loved the scenario change every year. Sure was fun playing everyone as a bad guy. Kaye took us pretty well last year. I sure did have a "BALL" shootin it up with my buds and everyone. Every year the location was perfect.

I am getting ready for Skirmish and it hit me: Isn't Shatnerball around in a few months? If so I sure haven't heard any word on it. It would be great if anyone has heard anything NEW! I know Bill is busy, but what an event to get busy for these days. Has anyone wondered if there would be another one? Anyone still intrested in going? I am...

If you have forgot how fun the event was, I sugest picking up the DVD an having another look at it. What drama, what fun. I hope they do have it again czz it would definatley be worth it for everyone, not just the players. Thanks for the 3 years Shatnerball!! Hopefully the last year of this event is yet to be.

T.M.

I know there were some light rumors about something in "early" 2006 but still no word. :(

I know my 9 friends I brought to the EMR game and the 3 I brought to Joliet all LOVED the game and can't wait for the next one but who knows............

Tassel Mask
03-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the info and keep your eyes open. I sure would hate to see it go by without me. Just imagine waking up and hearing Shatnerball IV was a complete sucess without us...OUCH!

PirateGent
03-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info and keep your eyes open. I sure would hate to see it go by without me. Just imagine waking up and hearing Shatnerball IV was a complete sucess without us...OUCH!

I agree 100%.

(hope it's not June 10-11, I'm in a game where some of the players are being inserted via Helicopter!!!)

www.pyropaintball.org