PDA

View Full Version : Please Explain !!!

jim bond
12-15-2001, 06:08 PM
What is the difference between the 68 power-feed mag and the mini-mag..or the standard feed mag..???
Which is the better gun..???
I see the body difference, And from what I read, the valve/regulator system are the same..
I understand the stars are for warranty repair,But why four with the mini-mag and 1 to 3 for the 68 auto..
The price differnce in the guns,"I would assume relates to the warranty coverage"...Although I've found both the power-feed 68 and the mini-mag for the same price..!!!
But they function all in about the same manner right..???:confused:
Please help me see the "MAG-LIGHT" at the end of the tunnel...!!!

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 06:21 PM
as far as I know the real differance is only the body. same valve and all. Now the minimag come with a vertical adapter.
The differance in the standard mag and powerfeed is obvious. (one has a powerfeed) Most minimags have powerfeed. I have one with a standard feed. Now that I ve really confused you, just stand by for some one else to come along and correct me. you may be able to do a search for this I think I did once but i have so much trouble narrowing down a search I normally just give up.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-15-2001, 07:20 PM
no drevil, you are right. they function the same way. powerfeed is advantagous over standard for obvious reasons. the mini has the ported body, ss line w/ quick disconnect and the verticle adapter. you can get those mod's done to any automag. the mini just comes with them already on them.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-15-2001, 07:21 PM
wow did i just pretty much repeat everything evil said? i think i did. sorry man.

xmetal2001
12-15-2001, 07:23 PM
Well Jim Bond, i think you named pretty much all the differences in your post. Soo....yup

Anyway they don't make the Minimag anymore(just thought id tell ya)

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-15-2001, 07:25 PM
aren't they supposed to be redesigning the mini? just some rumor i heard while floating on the forums. anyone know?

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 07:45 PM
jeeze i cant believe i was right

Puddleglum
12-15-2001, 08:47 PM
jeeze i cant believe i was right

I'm sure you've astounded all of us.:D

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 09:04 PM
thanks,........i think