PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Z-Grip products.

luke
03-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Many people aren’t aware of this so I’m going to show it here to get it more exposure.

This is an “Off-Set Rail” It purpose is to off-set your tank and regulator in order to relieve the stress on your wrist because of the odd angle you normally have to bend your wrist in order to fire your marker. This can be used on all frames but is specifically designed for AGD Y & Z-grips. Currently only available for dove tail mount regulators.

Off-Set rails in stock $23
Available in Black or Raw Blue and Red.

Front View
http://www.lukescustoms.com/Z-PT-OS-1.JPG

Z-Grip panels $30.

http://www.lukescustoms.com/Z-PT-Panel-3line-1.JPG

Foregrip extenders $28
Comes with mounting screws.
Can be used with ALL AGD grip frames.
For use with AM/MM rails.

Z-15* Reverse FG Extender.

http://www.lukescustoms.com/Z-PT-15-Rev-FGX-Mnt.JPG

Z-15* Forward FG Extender

(Disregard the screw sticking up from the FGX, I have low profile screws that will ship with your extender)

http://www.lukescustoms.com/Z-PT-15-FWRD-FGX-2.JPG

Z-Straight FG Extender

http://www.lukescustoms.com/Z-PT-ST-FGX-2.JPG

CFL Panels $35
These are "ULE milled" to reduce weight, they weigh 2.3 ounces (That is 1.15 oz each!)
Your frame must be drilled and tapped to use these panels; they will NOT mount to the factory screw holes.
They are made to fit the CFL milled frame, but can be used on un-milled frames also.
http://www.lukescustoms.com/cfl-panels-mounted.JPG

CFL Z-grip (ULE) $30
This mod reduces the weight by almost half.
The weight of the frame after it is milled is 6.2 ounces. (Weighed without trigger, panels and safety)
http://www.lukescustoms.com/cfl-panels-milling.JPG

Z grip Blade trigger. $29
http://www.lukescustoms.com/z-blade-3.JPG

PBCapo
03-04-2006, 03:14 PM
luke...i don't even have a z grip but thank you...in case i ever get one haha

Cow hunter
03-04-2006, 03:16 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: i like the look of those panels(3 line), if you decide to do a run id buy, not in glittery silver though :D

A-Tach-One
03-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Luke as you know I have the offset rail but when those panels are ready, I will take a pair. :cheers:

RoamingStorm
03-04-2006, 04:05 PM
can you change the angle or the side it leans on?

-RS

luke
03-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Luke as you know I have the offset rail but when those panels are ready, I will take a pair. :cheers:

With or without the lines? I probably won't do both... :)

luke
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
can you change the angle or the side it leans on?

-RS

You lost me, what angle?

luke
03-04-2006, 04:44 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: i like the look of those panels(3 line), if you decide to do a run id buy, not in glittery silver though :D

Will be available in gloss black or raw as shown...

luke
03-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh yes, up next is reverse 15* foregrip extenders.

I'm doing a small run now, so these will be instock in a limited number PDQ. The design will be the same as the shorter one I make, but for the Z-grip of course...

A-Tach-One
03-04-2006, 04:49 PM
With or without the lines? I probably won't do both... :)
With the lines then. :D

RoamingStorm
03-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Can you change what side the tank rests on?

A-Tach-One
03-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Sure flip the offset rail around. :D Can't change any angles on it though. :cheers: I love mine.

Cow hunter
03-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Oh yes, up next is reverse 15* foregrip extenders.

I'm doing a small run now, so these will be instock in a limited number PDQ. The design will be the same as the shorter one I make, but for the Z-grip of course...
will it work with the RTP rail?

luke
03-04-2006, 11:13 PM

A-Tack-1 is right, it can be mounted on the left or right, other that that is is not adjustable...

luke
03-04-2006, 11:21 PM
will it work with the RTP rail?

These are being made for the AM/MM rail. BUT if you pre pay I'll mill the wings off and drill and tap 2 mounting screw holes so it can be used with the RT pro rail...

These are just about done (Z-grip-reverse 15* FG extenders), I'll have pictures and prices up tomorrow...

15* forward and straight FG extenders for the comming in the next few days.

Still concidering a Z-blade trigger...

Cow hunter
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
These are being made for the AM/MM rail. BUT if you pre pay I'll mill the wings off and drill and tap 2 mounting screw holes so it can be used with the RT pro rail...

These are just about done (Z-grip-reverse 15* FG extenders), I'll have pictures and prices up tomorrow...

15* forward and straight FG extenders for the comming in the next few days.

Still concidering a Z-blade trigger...
how might i pre pay, id like one of these

luke
03-05-2006, 11:15 AM

What type of ASA do you have, is it the AM (single hole with wings) or is it the RT pro style (2 mounting holes)?

It looks like we can mount the FG extender on the RT pro rail but the RT-Pro ASA won't work.

luke
03-05-2006, 06:07 PM

I held one out for you, LMK if you still want it. :)

Cow hunter
03-05-2006, 07:11 PM
I held one out for you, LMK if you still want it. :)
i do

luke
03-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Cool deal. I'll PM you a bill in a few minutes. :cheers:

master_alexander
03-05-2006, 11:03 PM
id get some of thoes grips, come in colors?

b&r automag
03-06-2006, 02:36 AM
I remember seeing on pbreview a drop/on-off that could swivel sidewards left or right. Do you kind of know what I am talking about?....if so do you think that could be something you could design?

What I mean by left or right was that the tank would sit regular but I'm not to sure if it would moveleft/right with just the force of pushing it or it had to be adjusted to angle sidewards left or sidewards right. I just remembered seeing this sometime back.

luke
03-06-2006, 08:49 AM

How about black? :D

"IF" I were to concider a few colors what would you want?

luke
03-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I remember seeing on pbreview a drop/on-off that could swivel sidewards left or right. Do you kind of know what I am talking about?....if so do you think that could be something you could design?

What I mean by left or right was that the tank would sit regular but I'm not to sure if it would moveleft/right with just the force of pushing it or it had to be adjusted to angle sidewards left or sidewards right. I just remembered seeing this sometime back.

Air America had a system like that 10 years ago, it could be adjusted on the fly...

luke
03-06-2006, 02:00 PM

OK, I just ordered some new powder, how about Red-Blue-Black-Clear (Powder coated).

Sorry, at this point I won't climb any farther out on a limb than that.

Mescalito
03-06-2006, 09:25 PM
how much for the angled rail? am i correct in assuming that its the standard dovetail used on drops and ASA on/offs?

luke
03-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Oops, my bad ($23), here you go> http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0008.htm

luke
03-07-2006, 09:13 PM
OK, straight and 15* forward extenders are done. :) I'll get pictures up tomorrow afternoon... :bounce:

A-Tach-One
03-08-2006, 11:21 AM
OK, straight and 15* forward extenders are done. :) I'll get pictures up tomorrow afternoon... :bounce:
Great, I'm interested in the 15* foward extender! :cheers:

luke
03-08-2006, 11:58 AM
I'll try and get some pictures of the new FG extenders up in a few hours..

There dosen't seem to be any intrest in the Z grip panel, but I'll do a small run, (very small ;) snooze you lose) this week for the guys that said they wanted them...

master_alexander
03-08-2006, 09:21 PM
i want to order a 15* reverse asa for my z...

are they on your website? it would be easier here, paypal ready, lmk.

luke
03-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I'll PM you an invoice...

Arstron
03-09-2006, 09:26 AM
ALL YUOR MONEYS AER BELONG TO LUKE!

Am I to late for grips? If not send me an invoice for blue grips and blue reverse 15* asa. :D
arstron@charter.net

I would probably have to sell my truck if luke ever got a cnc machine! :dance:

luke
03-09-2006, 09:50 AM
I would probably have to sell my truck if luke ever got a cnc machine!

I LOVE your attitude. :D

No, your not too late. :cheers:

wolverine85929
03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
i would be interisted in a set of grip pannels. if you do the offset rails in a non dove tail i would take one of those also.

luke
03-10-2006, 09:56 AM
i would be interisted in a set of grip pannels. if you do the offset rails in a non dove tail i would take one of those also.

I'll be ordering material in the next few days, so I'll order some to make those without the dove tail.

Arstron
03-23-2006, 02:47 PM
I love my new reverse 15* foregrip extender, it feels very good with the zgrip and warp! The panels look really good also, just havnt put them on yet. Another great product by luke!

Arstron
03-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Luke, have you tried the trigger stop mod and sear mod with a zgrip yet? :D

A-Tach-One
03-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Luke, have you tried the trigger stop mod and sear mod with a zgrip yet? :D
Luke put trigger stops in my first Z frame trigger when he milled it to a blade style. I placed Luke's sear mod in it. It worked sweet while I had it.

luke
03-28-2006, 10:18 AM
The design of the trigger makes it possible for a back stop screw only. (No foreword stop).

I did cut a prototype blade trigger that I didn’t release because I didn’t have a functioning Z-grip to test it on. (No safety and it was on an RT with a leaking banjo bolt)

I think it is real close, but I think another prototype may be necessary to dial it in. (I think it sits too far foreword in the frame) Other than that, I haven’t come up with a suitable way to add a foreword stop to the trigger. Perhaps one day I’ll finish it…

J.James
04-01-2006, 06:10 PM
:sleeping: Was I snoozing too long or can I get a set of the raw panels ? Plus I definately want the offset rail . Gonna ressurect my Z .

luke
04-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Both are still in stock. PM me when your ready. :)

Chronobreak
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
would this work with a warp/y-grip setup and flatline tank?

or is theyr no way of knowing without trying it?

i could send pics of current setup if that would help

also can you link me to yuor feedback so i can leave you some for the cool y-grip panels and intelli, etc :cheers:

luke
04-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Which part are you asking about? :)

Chronobreak
04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
y-grip tank mount

Off-Set rails in stock $23

luke
04-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Does your FL have a dove tail mount? If so your good to go... I haven't got around to making these mounts for a "duck bill" type ASA, (2 screws 3/4" on center) but will if there is a demand for them.

BTW, these do work great with the Ygrip.

Arstron
04-14-2006, 10:54 AM
I just sent my zgrip in to luke, maybe we can get some more goodies out of him. ;) :dance: :dance:

Arstron
05-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Picutres of the first completed CFL Zgriped mag with a blade trigger! Luke also did the rail. ;)

http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/motm/Photo_051206_001.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/motm/Photo_051206_002.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/allyour.jpg

I sill have to polish the body up, but I will post some better pictures latter. :dance:

Arstron
07-12-2006, 01:18 PM
I got to play with my zgrip for the first time (since I got it back from luke) a week ago. I played with it pretty much as pictured, but with a blue ULE body (with a strangler feedneck) instead of the nickle and with a halo. This gun is Completly Freaking Light! The blad trigger feels great, and the sear mod luke did made (mixed with the ult) made the gun walkable. My local field/proshop should be open again in september, I will be sure to weight and let you guys know exactly how light this thing is.

Oh btw luke, im considering getting another zgrip to have this done to. :D

olinar
09-08-2006, 02:36 AM
how much to mill a zgrip into the cflversionwith a set of grips?

luke
09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
CFL Panels $35
ULE Z grip milling $30
Z grip Blade triggers $29

luke
05-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Zgrip triggers, price reduced, see my website..

luke
06-18-2007, 07:44 PM
up