PDA

View Full Version : Nicad or Deadlywind??? Anyone?

Carbon Blue
03-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey, Ive been trying to email you guys, I purchased a polished karta from you guys a while back #138 i believe, I was wondering if you guys could perform the same polishing method that you used on the karta to a frame I purchased ( I would like the trigger to be polished too)? The frame in its current state is raw. I would also like to have my gas thru polished too. What are your prices including shipping? thanks

nicad
03-04-2006, 07:52 PM
polishing (and anodizing) is not really our line of business.. there are others out there much better setup to do such things and will probably cut you a better deal as well..

Polishing is the dirtiest work in the world.. So I have it all subbed out to a non-paintball jobshop here in town. I used to do it all by hand, but that is not worth it. :) :)

Who did you get the frame from? perhaps they will/can polish it for you?

hope this helps...
Colin

Carbon Blue
03-04-2006, 08:15 PM
i purchased it from CoolHand but hes been very busy recently. Looks like im sending this frame over to Luke to have it polished! thanks

CoolHand
03-05-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I have the anodizer do the finish work on all my stuff (or rather, I used to).

The first couple of years we did the ano and prep work in house, but the volume got to be too much for us to keep up with, then my ano guy graduated and moved to Detroit, and finally I couldn't find any help to do the polishing. It all just sorta fell apart.

I know for sure that A+ Ano can take what you have and bring it to a good shine before they anodize it. They'll take a while to do it though . . . .. .

/sigh
//hate anodizers
///glad I have a real job now