PDA

View Full Version : stupid things

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-15-2001, 06:35 PM
now that i remember. when i first got my orginal stock mag, i did some pretty stupid things. i used to run co2 in the middle of winter, with the gun pointed down all the time. "what's wrong with this thing?". hahahahhaha. also, i used to shoot so bad when i first got it. i could never get it to shoot hard enough. i had to lob it to reach a person, and it never broke if i hit them. i could just never figure it out. took to to my local shop, and they figured it out. know what it was? i had to turn up the velocity. hahahahhahahahah. what a moron.

tysonmachado
12-15-2001, 07:53 PM
A while after I started using a 'mag, I played with a Tippmann M98. I gassed it up and loaded the paint, but it wouldn't shoot. It took me almost 5 minutes to figure out that I had to cock it first!

the JoKeR
12-15-2001, 08:14 PM
I've seen some good stuff happen to others... A player of many years was out of action for a good five minutes recently because he forgot to disengage the safety on the new electronic grip frame he added to his Mag! Gave my team enough time to work up and beat them.