PDA

View Full Version : Ohio!

behemoth
03-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Lets see where we have AOers hiding.

We had an ohio thread here, but it seems to be gone.

Post where you usually play, type of play, and other valuable information.

I'll start:

Hi, I'm Josh.

I usually play at Paintball Village (swings and things)
- Due to showing up, and nobody being there on a nice saturday, we've decided we need to find a new field, and new players to play with.

My friends and I are open to pump play, or normal play.

Post up, and we'll see if we could even try getting a meet together.

neppo1345
03-06-2006, 01:09 AM
I'm Tim,

Cincinnati, Ohio (college)

Field:
Battlefront Paintball, in Hubbard/Liberty Ohio
(Hole in the wall field, I've been told things have improved since the last time I've played)

I'm down for anything, anywhere. Distances don't bother me considerig I traverse the state everyrime I go back to school...

awilli234life
03-07-2006, 11:06 PM
i used to play at the geromesville feild they give out good hotdogs and it's a really nice outdoor feild with a decent speedball course

behemoth
03-10-2006, 04:09 PM
i used to play at the geromesville feild they give out good hotdogs and it's a really nice outdoor feild with a decent speedball course
Thanks?

senghing27
03-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey, i'm David

I usually play at Pinnacle woods in Chardon cuz its the closet, but not the best. I also play at Intense in Alliance every now and then when my mother visits her freinds.

I'm usually tooting a pump, but My mag is by me at all times.... :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

neppo1345
03-20-2006, 01:22 AM
Awesome..we have a guy from chardon that comes down to play with us almost every weekend.

We're having a Iwo Jima scenario next saturday here (www.battlefrontpaintball.com) stop out and check it out...ask for Tim (or just find the only one there toting an e-mag)

Stealth Fighter
03-27-2006, 12:02 AM
Hi, I'm Samuel:

Usually play at J&D Paintball Field in New Breman, OH

shades
03-27-2006, 08:22 AM
MASSILLON
USUALLY PLAY AT AN INDOOR ARENA AT Intense paintball (http://www.intensepaintball.net/)
LOCALLY TO ME IS ALSO: SPLAT, 3D SPORTS, TPA

Ken Majors
03-27-2006, 11:02 AM
2 New fields in the Toledo area.

Northwest Ohio Paintball Club (http://nwopaintballclub.com/)

Pevs of Ohio (http://www.pevsohio.com/)

ebmoney08
03-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Finally one of these for Ohio!!! Yeah!!! Im psyched!!! Okay, Im Eric, I Play at Hueston Woods, Rush, Cabin Creek and Paintball Country. Anywhere the price is right.

neppo1345
03-27-2006, 08:33 PM
eb...if i ever bring my gear down to college (next year for sure) we might have to hook up and play a few games

Dawg047
03-28-2006, 08:25 AM
I am Cody here in Miamisburg. I play at RUSH and I-70 paintball. Woot for Ohio paintball.

Asym
03-31-2006, 11:57 AM
John, Play at Rush and outlaw. Anyone heading to splaterpark for their big spring game at the begining of may? Buddies and I just pre-registered this week.

forgot, I'm in Beavercreek

daviselk
04-27-2006, 09:37 PM
i'm zach play at rush, even tohugh i havnt played forever.. i stil fish their when weather permits, and when im alloud. Some might know chris davis, aka coach... my dad... if you know him you prob know me

duby
05-25-2006, 06:20 PM
my name is andy and i live in bay village. i play out at swings and thigns and hopefully things will pick up there in the summer like last year.