PDA

View Full Version : Emag Bodies

Oregon_pb_
12-15-2001, 06:57 PM
Could someone post a link for me that shows a good picture of a lefty warp feed body for the emag?

I have a freak back that is made for my vertical body but someone at the field asked me if the back will work on my new warp body that is ordered and on the way here. We'll i always though the warp body was like a vertical with a 90 at the top. They thought it was went out the left side which would make sense. If so my freak back probably won't work on it.

Anyways, just curious. I really don't want to buy a new freak back.

cphilip
12-15-2001, 07:07 PM
The stock Freak back will work fine on a Warp left body. I got one and it works on Warp left, HL, Warp right, and HR as well. Had a em all and the same freak back fit em all. Its got both slots in it. Its a tight fit in my new Emag Warp Left but it does fit.

Oregon_pb_
12-15-2001, 08:47 PM
My Freak back is made specificaly for a Vertical Feed Body. It only has 1 grove.

Russ
12-15-2001, 08:47 PM
The vert feed freak back won't work properly with the warp feed body, be it left or right warp feed (or power feed). You'll have to get another (a standard) freak back. :(

cphilip
12-15-2001, 08:53 PM
Oooops! how did I miss he said verticle...(Phil you got to read more carefully)

In my defense...Notice its the only one I didn't list as working though! ;)

Thanks for straigtening me out Russ. I can always count on you for correct info.