PDA

View Full Version : Emag tech video

p8ntball72
03-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Is there a tech video online for the emag, Similar to the videos Tom did for the classic?

Thanks

p8ntball72
03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Got the Emag today,
V 3.1 electronics, What do these menu items mean?

TS 378 = Total shots
SPS 19 = shots per second
ace 0
SHBF 4
TRG off

I searched the manual and found nothing...

Troen
03-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Got the Emag today,
V 3.1 electronics, What do these menu items mean?

TS 378 = Total shots
SPS 19 = shots per second
ace 0
SHBF 4
TRG off

I searched the manual and found nothing...
ace, leave at zero, its anti chop eye, which you dont have one.
SHBF is a shot buffer
Trigger off/on is for setting your magnets, you can get the best trigger poll. there really isnt a list of software, i was going to give you a link to xmag world which has a list of what each software does, but the site is down.

p8ntball72
03-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks,
What would be the best setting for the shot buffer? {factory default}
The gun Rips right now but not legal as far as trigger bounce.

Troen
03-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks,
What would be the best setting for the shot buffer? {factory default}
The gun Rips right now but not legal as far as trigger bounce.
shot buffer i keep around 8, i think its good aroudn 6. mine kinda bounces a bit. 12 is what i have for hybrid mode. (when you put on mech mode and leave the electronics on) i got 3 shots per pull untill i raised it to twelve, then its just fast.

Caffiend
03-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Think of shot buffering kinda like debounce, the lower it is, the more "added shots" you get. I'm sure someone knows the more technical term. If you have it in hybrid and shot buffering at 4, it'll bounce like crazy. I keep mine at 20. No clue what factory settings are.

Trigger off/on is for seeing where the HES senses the trigger without having to air up the tank and actually shooting it.

MonsterMag
03-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Wrong , Shot buffer smooths out the shots.
AGD Default is 4

p8ntball72
03-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Do the defaults reset every time you boot up?
For some reason I cant "save" my buffer setting once i turn off the gun.

Jared, you know how bryans E used to shoot... thats how this one is. :ninja: :shooting:

hobbesTZ
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
You can download the AGD E-Mag video at jayloo.com. You have to sign up to watch it and donate at least $4 if you want to download it to your computer.

jenarelJAM
03-07-2006, 10:33 PM
When I've messed with the shot buffer, It's acted in a really strage way. When I leave it it 4, it shoots perfectly, one shot per pull, just when I pull the trigger, it fires. When i boost up the shbf, it starts shooting erratically. I can't describe it since I haven't done it in a long time. I just remember that 4 is the best setting for me.

p8ntball72
03-07-2006, 10:42 PM
You can download the AGD E-Mag video at jayloo.com. You have to sign up to watch it and donate at least $4 if you want to download it to your computer.

I only have a regular account on Jayloo, Does the Video just open on its own? Because the only "link" is for premium members only..
http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/494.html

Caffiend
03-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Wrong , Shot buffer smooths out the shots.
AGD Default is 4

Like I said, someone else describe it better. That's just how it seems to work for me. I put it on hybrid with the shbf at 4 and I get wicked bounce, I raise it to 20 and it's speed is much more believable for my slow fingers...

hobbesTZ
03-08-2006, 10:53 PM
I only have a regular account on Jayloo, Does the Video just open on its own? Because the only "link" is for premium members only..
http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/494.html

You can watch it in your web browser, but to get it on your desktop to watch whenever you need to be a premium member.