PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a dealer for two new Markers

Sniper1
03-07-2006, 06:54 AM
I am currently in the Market for a Tac-One and a WF Left body to swap out for myself with a warp feed setup.

My buddy is also in the market for a Tac-One I figure we do a purchase together. Another friend is considering buying a RT at this point.

So I figure I make a quick post and since most of every one all ready owns a RT can proly make a good suggestion where to buy from.

But right now This is definitely what im looking to find a dealer with decent prices.

2 Tac-One Markers
1 WF Body to swap out
1 Warpfeed

This order may grow.

Any suggestions on dealers?

Sniper1
03-08-2006, 10:24 AM
TheMagSmith.com or Tunamart.com , those are your two best choices.

Hope this helps!

Only tunamart has the markers did not see anything but parts on Magsmith. But now my question to you is whats the diffrence of ordering from them vs directly from AGD being the prices are the same?

A-Tach-One
03-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Only tunamart has the markers did not see anything but parts on Magsmith. But now my question to you is whats the diffrence of ordering from them vs directly from AGD being the prices are the same?

On the front page of Themagsmith.com it says markers in the list. When you put the cursor on it, it says RPG Paradigm Pro, or go to Custom Shop in the list and build your own marker. As far as prices, your best bet is to Email either Dealer personally before purchasing. :cheers:

going_home
03-11-2006, 05:20 PM

AGD didnt have any blue Xvalves and sent me to Tunaman.
Back in 04 I bought a Tac one from him, just got the blue Xvalve from him,
AND I just ordered an Emag from him.
I highly reccomend Tunaman.
I have bought parts from themagsmith before but no markers.

LuisV
03-11-2006, 08:04 PM
I know my being an AGD dealer is new to some of you folks around here, but I've been an active member on AO for years now and I'm selling the AO Heatshrink tubing and some other gear as well. Recently I've become an AGD dealer, so please keep me in mind if you need something. I've sent ya a PM, so let me know if I can help you out in anyway. :cheers:

Jdogg
03-13-2006, 02:41 AM
pm you

Sniper1
03-15-2006, 09:52 AM
well the order is GROWING muahahaha... still havnt decided who to go with waiting for quotes back from every one...

One RT Pro ULE WF Nickle /w Warpfeed (Single Trigger, ULE Barrel, Stock Assembly, Black Killa Magnetic Detent, anda clear Warpfeed.)

2 TAC-ONE Markers extra milled rail for a Warpfeed body and to mount a RT Pro sight, 2 Warpfeed bodies with 2 clear Warpfeeds.

just need ot ask what the Hose/Air Adapter Pack for the TAC-ONe is exactly and if its needed if so i need 2 of thoes as well :)