PDA

View Full Version : Gravitational anomoly discovered surrounding automags....

punkncat
03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
:D

What is it about a mag? I think that mags have their own gravity and continue to draw me in like a black hole.

I sold thishttp://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/674767/warppics005(Small).jpg a while back and have regretted it ever since. I used it to play speedball about a year ago before joining a team. I sold it along with most of my other mags to get cash together for a Shocker that I owned for all of three weeks....
I decided to build it up again. I have the Alpha V1 rail back, got the freak, a warp, got a ULE and Valve in the mail. I still have to get the Logic vert frame. I am going to use a Powerlyte I have in the meantime, and I need the Luke drop adapter.

There are very few markers that have been so fun to use and were such a topic of discussion on the field. I should just save myself the money and keep my mags. I continue to whore them out and then a few months later just build them up again. I suppose thats part of the fun.

REDRT
03-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I buy, build, and use them. But I never sell them. Once they come to me they never return into circulation! Bahhhhahha... :D

buzzboy
03-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Ah, yes mags have their own gravity. That would be cool. To pull the paintballs into the barrel. I want one just to have the :wow: factor.

camilion705
03-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I buy, build, and use them. But I never sell them. Once they come to me they never return into circulation! Bahhhhahha... :D

You're like an Automag black hole! :eek: My mag isnt going anywhere near you! ;)

hobbesTZ
03-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Is that your yard? It looks like a great spot to put a speedball course...

punkncat
03-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Is that your yard? It looks like a great spot to put a speedball course...

Well thats my back yard, the neighbors back yard, and the field across the street....

I have actually considered a practice course out back, but the wife set me straight on that one. :tard:

peewee
03-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Get a couple extreem Rage bunkers !!!! :dance:

camilion705
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Wife goes shopping.... You play Airball...

Car leaves driveway, air blower starts up... lol

behemoth
03-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Well thats my back yard, the neighbors back yard, and the field across the street....

I have actually considered a practice course out back, but the wife set me straight on that one. :tard:

keep yo' pimp hand strong.

Tell her whats what.

--- Or....

Get some buddies together, and make some bunkers out of whatever, or drop about a grand on some sup-airs

Then find some netting

It could be done if you dole out the cost...

Lenny
03-08-2006, 11:57 PM
I still have to get the Logic vert frame. I am going to use a Powerlyte I have in the meantime, and I need the Luke drop adapter.
[/QUOTE]

Sweet 'mag, but Logic doesn't make the vert. frames anymore. They now do 85* hybrid type of thingies. Check those out, they are sooo nice. I have one in the mail right now.

But... if you really want a vert, TheMagSmith.com still sells the Chimera with the Splinter or Viper trigger. Pretty nice either way.

Oh, and uh, sweet 'mag. I can't wait until mine's finished.