PDA

View Full Version : First Call Paintball - Reputation still questionable?

Pha|anx
03-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Anyone deal with First Call Paintball? I did a search and found a few threads saying they where not up to par with other online retailers. Has anything changed during the last few years? Anyone who has recent experience dealing with them... How did it go?

nate2k191
03-09-2006, 10:04 AM
i got a drop forward from them about 2 years ago... i assume if they're still in business then they're good - the selection and prices may not always be the best tho

wimag
03-09-2006, 01:20 PM
just got a new mask from them last week. Great communication, extremely fast shipment. I would feel comftorable buying from them again.

as far as price it seems pretty good. Especially their ebay deals. Bought the mask for messing around more than anything. Brand new JT Chameleon Proteus with this comm center hook up to make radios voice activated. For 40 bucks i could not pass it up

Tunaman
03-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Dont mess around. County Paintball has been good forever. ;)

latches109
03-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I bought some stuff from them they just tossed it all in a box and shipped it. There was no filler. The box arrived like Chevy Chase sent it from his national lampoon's European vacation. Some of the items were damaged in the shipping I asked them to replace it. They ignored me and never cared to replace anything. To be specific the lens to the flex-7 was cracked. The price was cheep and the shipping was fast, but damaged items. So i' neutral about it. I buy from my local store now, if that helps.

Pha|anx
03-15-2006, 10:43 AM
Anyone else?

Medic
03-15-2006, 10:56 AM
We ordered their 4-case deal of Marballizer from them last month with no issues. They shipped fast, were quick on e-mail replies and the paint was packed rather nice.

--Medic