PDA

View Full Version : Mag newbie

Slopple
03-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I just came into a mag for cheap so I didnt expect to be in great shape. The problem is it leaks down the barrel. CYcling the trigger works it out sometimes, but every other shot its spraying air down the barrel. Is this a common problem with an easy fix, or what? And is there a place that has an exploded diagram and takedown procedure for the gun? Thanks.

Slopple
03-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Nevermind, apparently I was short stroking it. Seems odd though, I'll get about 2 bps at the rate its letting me shoot.

bleachit
03-09-2006, 06:29 PM
http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml that will link to you manuals and the exploded diagram.

Coralis
03-09-2006, 09:14 PM
puts 3-5 drops of oil in the ASA and dry fire the gun about 10 -15 times to see if that helps

Slopple
03-10-2006, 02:01 AM
I have another question that doesnt really warrant a new thread. I dont like the benchmark trigger frame thats on my gun now, and was wondering what the alternatives are. I'm not looking to spend a lot, just something comfortable and reliable. This is for woodsball so I dont need to throw down a hopper every game.

Edit: I should point out I looked around on google and stuff but not a lot of places seem to sell mag parts anymore.

Ace12GA
03-10-2006, 11:12 PM
The Intelliframe is really comfy, I love mine. If you want to spend less, pick up a Carbon Fibre single trigger frame. Very comfortable as well. I own a benchmark double trigger .45 frame as well, and I use the single trigger carbon fibre frame over it.

Lenny
03-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Check out www.LogicPaintball.com for their Ultimate Mech Frame. It's really good, and cheaper than the IntelliFrame (raw). I have one in the mail. It's an 85* hybrid, double trigger (blade style). Really sleek, looks great, and feels great.

I think it's still going for $85