PDA

View Full Version : HyperFrame: After-Market Boards?

-Commander-
03-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey AO,

I just recently came into possession of a HyperFrame and wanted to know if there were any after-market boards available for it to give it full-auto, auto-response, etc. Does anyone know if they make anything like these and where to get one or where they would make a board for it? Any info would be great!

*Please post links and what modes the board would have if available!

Thanks,
-Commander-

PBCapo
03-09-2006, 07:04 PM
well there is the stock 13 bps board and another stock 20 bps board....and GA Devil has mod'd predator boards to work but don't count on that...

-Commander-
03-09-2006, 07:09 PM
well there is the stock 13 bps board and another stock 20 bps board....and GA Devil has mod'd predator boards to work but don't count on that...
Where would I be able to get the 20bps version?

Thanks,
-Commander-

11 Bravo
03-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Where would I be able to get the 20bps version?

Thanks,
-Commander-

From me. I have a brand new one I could sell you. Let me know if your interested.

Or you can get a Mini Morlock from here: http://www.exarin.com/

-Commander-
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
OK, so I just got my new Wingless Tac-Rail in today and it seems that the HyperFrame has a groove running the length of it's top keeping it from being closer to the body and engaging the frame screws. Is there a different model HyperFrame that can adapt to this rail or do I have to have it cut?

Also, when I get my board in (Mini-Morlock) can I send it out to CenterFlag to be installed and cut and repaired (safety switch came un-done)? Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

11 Bravo
03-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Center Flag is not going to put a Morlock in the frame for you. As for the frame and rail, you either need to use a Classic style rail (am/mm) or have the top of the Hyperframe milled down. I would suggest getting the am/mm style rail.

Aggravated Assault
03-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Was actually talking to one of centerflags old employee today (im buying a hyperframe off him myself) and I was asking him some of the same things - but the way he talked, centerflag is pretty much done w/ the mag hyperframe stuff.....it kinda sounded to me like I'd be on my own. But - there is so much info/support on AO, I ain't too worried :D

I see a mini morlock in my future methinks.....

btw, like 11 bravo says - use a standard am/mm rail. he's right on the money.

-Commander-
03-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Just want to know; would a ScenarioDreams Spyder T-Board with T-Chip upgrade fit a HyperFrame? Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

11 Bravo
03-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Just want to know; would a ScenarioDreams Spyder T-Board with T-Chip upgrade fit a HyperFrame? Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

It wont fit perfectly. You would have to do some grinding on the inside of the frame to make it fit. Someone here made it work, but I would strongly suggest you save up the money and go with the Mini Morlock. It a better board and it fits perfectly.

afortuna
03-13-2006, 10:55 AM
A Mini-Morlock would be the way to go. That board is insane.

-Commander-
03-13-2006, 04:13 PM
It wont fit perfectly. You would have to do some grinding on the inside of the frame to make it fit. Someone here made it work, but I would strongly suggest you save up the money and go with the Mini Morlock. It a better board and it fits perfectly.
Would I have to do anything technical to the board? I don't have the tools or know-how to install the LCD Display on that T-Board, or even soder the wires in place, would ScenarioDreams' installer; Patriot Paintball be able to do it for me?

*I know the Mini-Morlock would be perfect to fit the frame, but what kind of modes does it have? I was looking for woodsball modes like auto-response, full-auto, burst, etc. Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

warbeak2099
03-13-2006, 07:04 PM
You can't have an lcd screen on a Tboard.

If you aren't comfortable with a dremel or soldering iron, I wouldn't try installing the tboard or morlock yourself.

Your stock 13bps board should have burst, semi, hyper (auto response after you hit 5bps), etc modes. Are you simply going to spend money on a new board just to have full auto? Just use burst.

-Commander-
03-13-2006, 07:43 PM
You can't have an lcd screen on a Tboard.

If you aren't comfortable with a dremel or soldering iron, I wouldn't try installing the tboard or morlock yourself.

Your stock 13bps board should have burst, semi, hyper (auto response after you hit 5bps), etc modes. Are you simply going to spend money on a new board just to have full auto? Just use burst.
I have decided on the Mini-Morlock pending a few answers for questions I sent them.

I am definently not "handy" with dremels or soldering so if I can get 'em to give me an installation service I'll take it. If I can't do any of you guys know of a place that'll install one for me?

But, with the Mini-Morlock will I be able to keep the LCD Display and still use those back two buttons to make selections, or do I loose 'em?

*Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

warbeak2099
03-13-2006, 07:49 PM
You lose the lcd and the buttons. Everything is set via trigger pulls.

Also, I'm not sure you're gonna find anyone who will install the morlock for you. TAG won't do mags, they direct all that stuff to Chris (GADevil). Good luck getting him to take on your order. Even if he does, you'll never see it again. Ryan (Logic/Coolhand) is probably way too busy as well. As of right now, if you aren't comfortable setting it up yourself, you shouldn't be buying one.

-Commander-
03-13-2006, 07:53 PM
You lose the lcd and the buttons. Everything is set via trigger pulls.

Also, I'm not sure you're gonna find anyone who will install the morlock for you. TAG won't do mags, they direct all that stuff to Chris (GADevil). Good luck getting him to take on your order. Even if he does, you'll never see it again. Ryan (Logic/Coolhand) is probably way too busy as well. As of right now, if you aren't comfortable setting it up yourself, you shouldn't be buying one.
I hear you, wait until everything settles down, do a little research in the mean time, get my stuff down before I get too far in...

Thanks,
-Commander-

Archangel Kid
03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
A Mini-Morlock would be the way to go. That board is insane.

http://paintballthegame.com/recruit.php?id=9569

Sorry not to threadjack, but I hate when people put those links in their posts without telling everyone what it is. Which by the way I believe is against the rules.

Automaggot68
03-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry not to threadjack, but I hate when people put those links in their posts without telling everyone what it is. Which by the way I believe is against the rules.

shut UP.

Coralis
03-13-2006, 11:44 PM
If its not it should be

Archangel Kid
03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
shut UP.

meh?

afortuna
03-14-2006, 12:20 AM

It wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. That's the main reason, in my small opinion, AO doesn't allow signatures. It got pasted in by mistake and has since been edited out. Next time, try just shooting off a PM instead of trying to make a big deal out of something small.

Archangel Kid
03-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Sorry, I never use PM's I didn't even think of it.