PDA

View Full Version : The Quest?

p8ntball72
03-09-2006, 06:28 PM
http://store1.yimg.com/I/sakworldpaintballsupply-store_1884_11121333

The Quest Paintball Marker comes fully stocked with a host of features. Designed with the player in mind, its sleek compact appearance is not only aesthetically appealing, but functional as well. The Slider Frame offers 2 positions for the player to choose from, a forward set of frame holes for the front player in mind or a further back set for all the back players out there. The trigger guard is enlarged to fit any sized hands on the triggers sweet spot. The Spot Trigger comes fully adjustable and equipped with bearings and a magnetic return. Both dually needed because at a blazing fast 23bps speed and with a 1500 rd capability (68/4500), The Quest will outshoot and outlast the competition.

For the tournament player at heart it comes cocker threaded, so no need to cart around another set of barrels, integrated snatch grip for the long walks from the pits to the field, and a trigger programmable board including NXL, PSP, and standard semi-auto modes. Together with a clamping feedneck and break beam anti-chop eyes The Quest is capable of fitting a variety of loaders and shooting paint break free.

With its simplistic 2-piece internal Bolt/Pin combo, maintenance and repair are a breeze. No more putting bolts back together backwards, or inserting a cup seal wrong. A quick wipe down and re-grease and your back on the field shootin fools all day long. Also included in the package is FEPs 007 2-piece barrel boasting a 7 control bore.
With a combination of The Quest & 007 barrel, accuracy and consistency excel above all others!

Specifications:

Operation ~ Electro-Pneumatic
Power ~ 9V Battery
Length ~ 9.8 w/o Barrel - 21" Overall
Height ~ 7.5
Width ~ 1.2
Weight ~ 1lb 14oz w/o Barrel - 2lb 3oz w/ Barrel
Max Rate of Fire ~ 23+ bps
Modes of Fire ~ Semi-Auto, PSP, NXL
Eye Sensor ~ Break-Beam Anti-Chop Eyes
Propellant ~ Compressed Air/Nitrogen Only
Operating Pressure ~ 220 psi
Cycling Pressure ~ 85 psi
Efficiency ~ 1500rds per 68/4500 Fill
Barrel Threads ~ Cocker
Barrel ~ 14 0.690 2-Piece w/ 7 Control-Bore

Stack tube or Spool ? :tard:

Duzzy
03-09-2006, 06:29 PM
I'd say spool since it only has one tube. ;)

etjoyride
03-09-2006, 06:34 PM
i'm pretty sure this was posted a while back, looks like a shocker remake sort of(almost positive its spool) try oding a search, you might find it.

68magOwner
03-09-2006, 06:34 PM
its spool, its been out for a godo while, and, those who have em, love em.

p8ntball72
03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
i'm pretty sure this was posted a while back, looks like a shocker remake sort of(almost positive its spool) try oding a search, you might find it.

3 pages in to the search I gave up.
And the part that threw me was the mention of the bolt/pin and cup seal... didnt think spoolers had cup seals.

Thanks guys :headbang:

magman007
03-09-2006, 06:59 PM
spoolers dont have cup seals, hence why it says never put a cupseal in wrong again.

Baisically its a nother spooler on the market. It is actually pretty tall, and pretty much fitting a small niche in the market. Most people will buy a shocker or a dm over the quest, due to the name recognization, and the prestige that the shocker and dm series have. i really dont see the quest being much of a big seller. its bigger, and doesnt look nearly as good as the many mill options available in other spoolvalve guns on the market.

slade
03-09-2006, 09:40 PM
yeah it was on AO a little while ago. from what ive heard, pierce at my local shop designed it and had it produced. my friends seen it, and said the bolt is really simple and very easy to maintain, and overall its a great marker. i have yet to see one in person, but wouldnt pass up the chance.

how's it big? i havent seen one in person of course, but its single tube, and a very small body. the LPR is integrated into the ASA. maybe the frame is a bit big.

PBCapo
03-10-2006, 12:00 AM
9.8 inches doesnt seem very long, and 1.2 inches wide isnt bad either

anomoly40
03-10-2006, 01:19 AM
They are very simalar to the size of a Shocker and Ion. I held one at a local pro-shop and liked the feel of it. But it was new and not many people had time to post problems they had if any.

Skoad
03-10-2006, 02:46 PM
I've only played with my Dallara mag in two outtings and had about 4-5 "is that the new Quest?"....at least i know what they are talking about now.

Carbon
03-10-2006, 04:44 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=387

SpecialBlend2786
03-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Reminds me of the Powerlyte Isis.

But that doesn't matter, since the Isis is never coming out