PDA

View Full Version : Vertical E-mag and Warp

Justin9147
12-15-2001, 10:38 PM
Can anybody give me some feed back on how well this set-up is? Does blowback effect the rate of fire with the warp? Will i have any problems. Pics would also be great.

Thanx

MAGS own YOU
12-15-2001, 10:47 PM
I use a warp on my vert feed defiant and I have no problems with blowback. I dont chop either, but that may be different on a mag. i dont see how it would be a problem though.

headcase
12-16-2001, 12:25 AM
Sorry can't help you with pics, but my Micro E-Mag worked with any problems with my warp.

Later
SSDD

Russ
12-16-2001, 01:38 AM
It would work, but will look lame (IMO) It will be tall and the hose will be quite long and gamely. In a world where money is no object, it would be best to order up a warp body ($150 direct from AGD) and sell off the vert body.

Blowback is a non-issue with the warp feed.

Paintballer86
12-16-2001, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by MAGS own YOU
I use a warp on my vert feed defiant and I have no problems with blowback. I dont chop either, but that may be different on a mag. i dont see how it would be a problem though. I thought you were getting it for christmas?:confused:

Justin9147
12-16-2001, 12:06 PM
i was thinking about milling half of the feed tube to make it much shorter for the warp, so it wouldnt be soo tall.If something goes wrong with the warp then they make little aluminum feed tube coverings to make it like normal.This is just an idea what do u guys think? I would get the warp body in a heart beat but what would happen if something happens to my warp.... im screwed right?

Thanx