PDA

View Full Version : sydarm 12 gram dummy plug

skyless
03-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I was wondering if anyone has used a 12 gram dummy plug on a sydarm. I was thinking it would work well to run a hose to a small co2 tank facing foward under the grip so the tank would not stick up while it was holstered. On that note what does it take to have a tank facing towards the front of the gun rather then coming off the rear of the grip? Would i have to machine a hole for the hose to mount to the dummy plug?

craltal
03-11-2006, 06:47 PM
yes, you'd have to have a hole drilled. If the bottom of the grip is already drilled for a bottomline, all you'd need to do is install the ASA so it's facing forwards.

You'd be better off getting a constant air adapter, if you can find one (I'd check with Tunaman) and running it through a remote hose.

skyless
03-12-2006, 03:21 AM
I have just bought a dummy plug, asa adapter, and 3.5 oz tank. Ill put it together as soon as the goods arive in the mail. I was thinking the dummy plug would act as a mini expansion chamber also. I also found a ca adapter so mabie ill use that if the plug does not work well. Ill let yall know how things work.

flyingpootang
03-14-2006, 01:48 PM
I have just bought a dummy plug, asa adapter, and 3.5 oz tank. Ill put it together as soon as the goods arive in the mail. I was thinking the dummy plug would act as a mini expansion chamber also. I also found a ca adapter so mabie ill use that if the plug does not work well. Ill let yall know how things work.

Since your Sydarm rare and is no longer made I would'nt mod it where it could'nt be returned to stock. whitewolfairsmithing.com used to produce a rear adapter that replaced the 12gram and twist lock. I think Tunaman posted some where that he had a couple in stock. I think he would be your best bet.