PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Mag Frame

Stealth Fighter
03-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Any thoughts on Logic Paintball's Ultimate Mag frame. It's angle is supposed to be the mean average of a .45 frame and vert frame, thoughts anyone?

buzzboy
03-10-2006, 04:45 PM
A lot of frames on the market are right around there right now. I think my BKO was right around there and it was really comphy but I don't hardly ever hold my gun by the frame so I wouldn't know.

fullofpaint
03-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Bushy's and BKo's are 60* frames, I love the 86* frames, haven't held logic's but I love the ALien frame it's sooooo comfortable

CoolHand
03-10-2006, 05:00 PM
CCM made cocker frames for years that were a little bit steeper (86º), the ICD markers are also 86º IIRC. Mine are 82.5º, not quite as steep. They all feel about the same though.

All the good aspects of a vert frame, with none of the drawbacks. That's why I switched over.

I personally love the feel. Every marker I own that can accept a frame like that, has one on it. They really are that comfortable.

CoolHand
03-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Bushy's and BKo's are 60* frames, I love the 86* frames, haven't held logic's but I love the ALien frame it's sooooo comfortable

They can't be 60º, regular .45 frames are already at 75º. .45 means 1911 Colt .45 style, not 45º.

SpecialBlend2786
03-10-2006, 05:18 PM
CCM made cocker frames for years that were a little bit steeper (86º), the ICD markers are also 86º IIRC. Mine are 82.5º, not quite as steep. They all feel about the same though.

All the good aspects of a vert frame, with none of the drawbacks. That's why I switched over.

I personally love the feel. Every marker I own that can accept a frame like that, has one on it. They really are that comfortable.

My CCM Series 5 has one of the 86* frames on it and I love it, looking forward to having one of the Logic frames on my RT :shooting:

Stealth Fighter
03-10-2006, 06:09 PM
I have heard read there is no room to mount a gas thru grip or fore grip on a classic rail after installing the ultimate frame?

If true, what are some rails you guys recommend.

I like the Alpha rail by logic paintball, but would like to see some other options.

CoolHand
03-10-2006, 06:13 PM
I have heard read there is no room to mount a gas thru grip or fore grip on a classic rail after installing the ultimate frame?

If true, what are some rails you guys recommend.

I like the Alpha rail by logic paintball, but would like to see some other options.

It is true.

The Alpha has been discontinued, but it wouldn't have worked right anyway ('cause it's based off of the classic rail).

Anything RTP based will work just fine. At the moment, I believe that most if not all of what Roguefactor sells is RTP based, as are Tunaman's rails.