PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Paintball?

Arman/XPM
12-15-2001, 11:36 PM
Hello all,
Well, it seems as if this rain is not going to let up.
So the prospects of me being able to play Outdoor paintball tommorow seem slim. I was thinking about going to an Indoor joint, but I have heard mixed reviews.

So, what are your guys opinions' on indoor paintball, and can anyone recommend any good fields in the Dallas Fort Worth area?

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 11:42 PM
Paintball Games of Dallas over by texas stadium had indoor paintball. I never played there and dont even know if they still have it since they got bought by national paintball though. Thats the only one I know of around here. Where do you normally play?

paintslinger
12-15-2001, 11:51 PM
well its pretty tight but it gets boring playing speedball and hyperball time after time.

Arman/XPM
12-15-2001, 11:52 PM
DrEvil,
I play at DFW Adventure Park regularly.

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 11:54 PM
Ill check out DFW after the new year. I play at Official paintball in forney

DrEvil
12-15-2001, 11:55 PM
by the way, are you on a team?

deded
12-15-2001, 11:58 PM
I don't know why some people don't.

Paintball is paintball imo. If you like speedball and hyperball, then its basically the same indoor and outdoor.

If you don't like indoor, why don't you just play in the rain. Its fun :D

magic55
12-16-2001, 12:00 AM
i like indoor, i play it once a week with my mom and brother and sister. the place i play at has speedball and sup' air but most of the time the air ball isn't up. its fun i think its like a really close speedball.

Panzerr
12-16-2001, 08:24 PM
We've got a couple of indoors in Minneapolis. My favorite is Painball Pro. They have Sup Air bunkers filled with foam on a dirt floor. The dirt is caked with paint and sticks to everything, so it's very messy. It also tends to find its way into my shoes all too often. I'd rather play outdoor, but in January when it's 20 below zero, it's better than nothing.