PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT,RT-Pro, retro

Todd
12-15-2001, 11:48 PM
I'm wanting to purchase a automag. I like the feel of the RT, but I'm confused about the diff., if any, between retro valve, RT Pro, and regular RT. Could someone explain please?
Thaks. Todd

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-16-2001, 12:00 AM
the rt valve is the reactive trigger as you probably know. the retro valve is the same valve just sized different so you can put it in a standard automag or minimag. the rt pro i think they made so that you can swap the valves from the pro to an automag and vise versa. i believe you would be able to put a standard valve in there and put the retro valve from a pro and put it in an automag. i think they made the barrels different though. but i know the old rt valve wouldn't fit in anything but an rt. i'm really not sure about the rt pro however. if someone who knows like to fill us in, please do.

Todd
12-16-2001, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the info. I guess the retro valve was created for those with standard mags who wanted to change to RT?
If I'm correct, what is the diff. between RT & RT Pro?

Todd
12-16-2001, 12:35 AM
I just read the info from the forum "main body diff" It makes more sense now. Thanks again. Todd.

Xzion
12-16-2001, 01:33 AM
the ONLY difference between the ReTro Valve, RT PRO Valve, and E-Mag Valve, is one says "ReTro Valve", one says "RT PRO" and the other says "E-Mag" other than that, theyre the same, the only RT valve that is different is the classic Automag RT valve, which is longer, therefore wont fit in any 'mag aside from the classic Automag RT.

Todd
12-16-2001, 10:18 AM
Thanks Xzion, That was a big help.