PDA

View Full Version : Can some one explain hybrid mode?

Jrhan762
03-11-2006, 12:49 PM
1. What is hybrid mode?

2. What turns on electric mode, and what turns on hybrid mode?

Thanks!

personman
03-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Hybrid mode is a mix between mechanical and electronic. You get the pull of an electro but the return kick of the retro valve.
There is a selector switch on the emag. If you put the switch at one place you get hybrid(if the battery is turned on) or mechanical (if the battery is turned off) and if you put the switch at the other place you get electro (only if the battery is turned on)

Jrhan762
03-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Now I get it. They way it had been explained to me before was that the M was mechanical, E was electronic, and removing the plug was hybrid...when I get my annodizing done, I'll have FBM laser engrave an 'H' where the 'E' is...It'll make alot more sense. Thanks for your help!

Remington
03-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Now I get it. They way it had been explained to me before was that the M was mechanical, E was electronic, and removing the plug was hybrid...when I get my annodizing done, I'll have FBM laser engrave an 'H' where the 'E' is...It'll make alot more sense. Thanks for your help!

It was explained to you correctly. ;) "M" is for mechanical when the yellow plug is in (or the power is turned off if you have a switch) and "E" is for electronic when the yellow plug is pulled out (or the power is turned on if you have a switch). Hybrid mode is obtained by putting the selector switch to "M" and pulling the yellow plug out (or turning the power on). No need to engrave an "H", as it would be in the same spot as the "M". :tard:

Jrhan762
03-12-2006, 01:46 PM
It was explained to you correctly. ;) "M" is for mechanical when the yellow plug is in (or the power is turned off if you have a switch) and "E" is for electronic when the yellow plug is pulled out (or the power is turned on if you have a switch). Hybrid mode is obtained by putting the selector switch to "M" and pulling the yellow plug out (or turning the power on). No need to engrave an "H", as it would be in the same spot as the "M". :tard:

HAHA...I'll get everything straight one of these days! Thanks!

flyingpootang
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
HAHA...I'll get everything straight one of these days! Thanks!

You have to get Ryan from Logic to put in a Pred II board in for you or do it yourself. In Hybrid it's insane even with out ramp.....

BigEvil
03-15-2006, 09:47 AM
You have to get Ryan from Logic to put in a Pred II board in for you or do it yourself. In Hybrid it's insane even with out ramp.....

How high can you set your ROF on that thing?

flyingpootang
03-15-2006, 10:49 PM
How high can you set your ROF on that thing?

BigE ya gotta stop asking questions and just break down and do the Pred II MOD it's the best thing you can do. Just kidding bro if I can help with any questions just ask. As for what my ROF is set to I can't tell you national secret ya know........I'll pm ya to give you my top secret combo . If this dosen't convince ya I don't know what will

Shives
03-16-2006, 12:50 AM
OK, I think the basic question has been answered. We all now know how to get Mech, E & Hybrid modes.

What exactly is happening in Hybrid mode? Am I mechanically making it fire electronically or electronically making it fire mechanical. Let's get into the details.

Thanks,
Shives

flyingpootang
03-16-2006, 01:11 AM
OK, I think the basic question has been answered. We all now know how to get Mech, E & Hybrid modes.

What exactly is happening in Hybrid mode? Am I mechanically making it fire electronically or electronically making it fire mechanical. Let's get into the details.

Thanks,
Shives

I think your missing the idea since it was explained already in different replies to your post.
Hybrid mode is a combonation of electronicly fired and pneumaticly trigger rest: With the battery pin out/switched on in M (hybrid) the trigger will actuate the solenoid electronicly (fire) and then the trigger will bounce your finger forward pneumaticly (trigger returned to fire position).

In M mode battery off when you pull the trigger the solenoid is inactive so the marker fires manualy and is returned to fire position pneumaticly.

In E mode when fired the trigger is elctronicly actuates the solenoid and is returned to fire position by the magnets in the frame. The magnets do assits in all modes, but since the reactivity is greater in M/Hybrid it is basicly not noticablein these modes.

Shives
03-16-2006, 07:43 AM
That is the answer I was looking for, and no it wasn't posted earlier.

Earlier posts talked about what posotion to put the selector in, and whether to have the pin in or out. Not, How it actually differs "inside" the gun.

Shives

flyingpootang
03-16-2006, 11:23 AM
That is the answer I was looking for, and no it wasn't posted earlier.

Earlier posts talked about what posotion to put the selector in, and whether to have the pin in or out. Not, How it actually differs "inside" the gun.

Shives

Personman explained it, but if your not familar with emags it can be confusing. Hope all your questions where answered.