PDA

View Full Version : made them in my spair time

BONESisAgod
12-16-2001, 01:27 AM
I doctored up a few guns I thought would be neat to fool around with. Please dont steal any of them.

BONESisAgod
12-16-2001, 01:35 AM
Last one was E-Talon, its takin to long to post these so ill post more later. The others are the Bobs Long Embarasser, Stupid Parts Impy, Ho Teams Micro Shag, and the new gun from CRAP paintballs...the Shook 2k2. By the way, i think i did a damn good job combining the Talon and e-mag, just for a starter using paint.

*edit*=The pics are funny, the language was not. Army

gimp
12-16-2001, 03:10 AM
hehehehe, your talon-emag looks pretty darn good. You have to post all your other stuff too, I want to see it. I think the mods might get angry with you for your language (getting around the filters).

FooTemps
12-16-2001, 03:11 AM
Lol... it looks halarious but it still has the fabricated look, keep practicing and you'll master the crappy looking gun fad!

BONESisAgod
12-16-2001, 02:36 PM
There are 2 of them I can't post.

*edit*=The poor choice of names does not belong here. Army

MikeCouves
12-16-2001, 07:06 PM
Man you are getting laced with the warnings :(. Anyways I really like the E-Talon. But is it real? It kind of looks like a copy and paste job that was done nicely with Photoshop. It would still be a good job though!

nutz
12-16-2001, 07:09 PM
lol Mr. Army is not happy :eek:

Bailey
12-16-2001, 07:15 PM
lol
Good job Alex

FooTemps
12-16-2001, 07:19 PM
Huh? alex? are you talking to me? http://www.5thgenmaximas.com/vbb/images/smilies/new/lurk.gif

Vegeta
12-16-2001, 07:52 PM
That is one of the poorest copy and paste jobs.. lol. You can see the gray around the sight rail!

BONESisAgod
12-16-2001, 08:12 PM
Nah, my name is Alex too, Bailey's name is Nolan and we played once. So Army, if you can't take a little humor, why don't you just have me kicked off the forums? If you are afraid someones mom is gonna walk in while they are reading the forums, then go edit posts on Nickelodeon.com. Im sure they could use a father figure there. For gods sake let a man practice his free speach, thats what makes this county kick (tsk tsk tsk), oh, sorry, this country kicks rear end...is that better???

*edit* As a matter of fact; Yes, I do worry about someones Mom seeing cursive language on the sites her child goes to, even if it is in jest. We enjoy the noteriety of being the cleanest paintball site on the web, and the number of members and hits prove that we are right. BTW, free speech does not apply in a privately owned site, you are obliged to follow the rules YOU agreed to when you signed on. Army:cool:

Cha0tic
12-16-2001, 08:31 PM
BONE, this is a non-swearing forum. even though there is a filter, don't write so that it has to be put in effect. don't try to cheat it either.

AO has lasted under these rules very nicely for a long time. i know you are new here, but just to let you in on somthing: there is no right to free speech on these forums. they are owned by AGD and they have their own rules. they also trust the judgement of their moderators. i suggest you stop the language.

BONESisAgod
12-17-2001, 04:14 PM
so ill stop posting... sorry to be a ...uhhhh...butthole about it but it really...uhhh...tickes me off when someone cencors something not even remotely offensive

BONESisAgod
12-17-2001, 04:17 PM
hey nolan, where can i e-mail you at, ill call you up next time i play. And don't bring any Timber Wolf snuff, ill bring some Copenhagen Black and maybe a lil Skoal.

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 04:17 PM
nobody said that you have to stop posting. its not that it is necessarily offensive, its just that AGD tries to keep a very clean forum suitable for people of all ages.

we would like you to continue posting on the forums, but without harsh or vulgar language. just let it go man.

BONESisAgod
12-17-2001, 04:22 PM
This country is goin to hell in a hand basket, democrats everywhere have to keep their childrens brains free of reality. By the way, is hell allowed? Nevermind, im tired of arguing, ill come here if my gun messes up, otherwise ill stick to PBNation.com, they have a more general forum. I recommend it.

Webmaster
12-17-2001, 04:37 PM
What is offensive is often times subjective. We run a fairly tight ship and encourage members to find less colorful ways of expressing thier opinions. We arent singling you out - its just a general enforcment of the rules and we tend to err on the side of censoring what someones mother may find offensive...

PS - PLEASE dont call Army a Democrat - hes about the farthest thing from it!

PSS - my mom has something on her fridge to the tone of "The reason our society is the way it is, is because we continue to allow and expect the lowest common denominator."

PSSS - Sorry if you feel you must avoid our forum - we are really trying to do the right thing.

BONESisAgod
12-17-2001, 04:43 PM
i understand, beggers cant be choosers so i will just express myself more.....dull. Maybe my grandma can give me lessons, l8er.

Webmaster
12-17-2001, 04:51 PM
Its the holidays - we should all call our grandmothers and see how they are doing...