PDA

View Full Version : Micro or Macro?

Aliens-8-MyDad
12-16-2001, 01:55 AM
Hey guys just need some help with this question. whats the big difference I know macro is thiker... give me some pros and cons of each one leave the SS out of the picture please. i already have micro and am using co2 i want to move upto nitro soon... let see what u guys can give me! :D

Tunaman
12-16-2001, 06:48 AM
Macro is much better. Due to the thin wall thickness of microline. It is unsafe to use with CO2. It will contract too much due to the low temperatures and you will have a problem. The Parker Macro has a wall thickness of .062, and a working pressure of 500 psi, which means a rated pressure of 2000psi. Get rid of the Micro. Hope this helps.:D

Puddleglum
12-16-2001, 12:54 PM
OK, we need to clear this up. Scientifically macro is larger than micro. But in the world of paintball. The Macroline is smaller than Microline. That is how I've always heard it.:confused:

Tunaman
12-16-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Puddleglum
OK, we need to clear this up. Scientifically macro is larger than micro. But in the world of paintball. The Macroline is smaller than Microline. That is how I've always heard it.:confused: You have it backwards Bro...Macro is bigger in ID and OD than Micro.