PDA

View Full Version : sigh - E-mag trouble - sorry guys

nate2k191
03-13-2006, 01:12 AM
so i got home from paintballing, took the mag apart somewhat, oiled the on/off, valve, and level 10, put it back together, shot it to get the oil in all the working parts, and now the electonics arent working so well

well sounds like the oil might have gotten onto the electonics?

the board starts up with " AGD 3.2" then i get the blinking pixel, but after a shot or two, the board turns off, resets, or says just "AGD" hmmmm.....

could it be the oil? i only put a few drops.

athomas
03-13-2006, 07:41 AM
It could be a bad electrical connection. Try tightening the screw that holds the board in the grip frame.

Another thing that affects the board like that is if the trigger magnet became dislodged and is too close to the HES.

nate2k191
03-13-2006, 02:44 PM
thanks, i'll try that stuff now.

edit: something i did fixed that, but im having some other troubles now. gotta work on em

11 Bravo
03-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Can you check the voltage of your battery?

nate2k191
03-14-2006, 12:08 AM
yea, it was the battery - funny it didnt show "low batt". im sending it to Tuna for some fine tuning and whatever else it may need.

flyingpootang
03-14-2006, 02:22 PM
yea, it was the battery - funny it didnt show "low batt". im sending it to Tuna for some fine tuning and whatever else it may need.

Can't go wrong with that....

Remington
03-14-2006, 04:09 PM

Maybe it's because I've never gotten that close, but mine has never displayed "Low Batt". :confused: Oh well, I still love it! :clap: