PDA

View Full Version : Angel "IR link" and unlocking a board?

punkncat
03-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Awright...I am probably fishing, but I will try anyway.

I have traded for an A4 board. It supports the Sensi and I will be putting it in my "04" Speed. I don't actually use Sensi. I have found that fresh batteries in my Reloader B are more reliable. Given the cost of putting eyes into this marker I would have to be insane to seriously consider doing so.

Anyway to get back on track, the A4 board supposedly has 5 user programmable modes but requires the board to be unlocked by a MT and an IR link cable to be hooked up to a PDA or somesuch. AOG's forum resulted in little help by way of information about this.

Is this IR link cable actually available? Can it be run from a PC? And are these boards actually able to be unlocked?

Cow hunter
03-13-2006, 08:06 PM
check the angel forums, round there some people will do it for $25

punkncat
03-13-2006, 08:15 PM
check the angel forums, round there some people will do it for $25

Can you find me a solid lead on said service with someone reputable?

The Angel forums seem fairly worthless in regard to Support for the Sensi boards. I evidently suck at finding info on AOG. Its all the same stuff...upgrade to a fly board, get it flashed, blah blah

Cow hunter
03-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Can you find me a solid lead on said service with someone reputable?

The Angel forums seem fairly worthless in regard to Support for the Sensi boards. I evidently suck at finding info on AOG. Its all the same stuff...upgrade to a fly board, get it flashed, blah blah
well, im not too handy on AOG either, but i did find this, which is sorta related.....
http://angel-owners.com/showthread.php?t=54336

last post here, talks about unlocking something or other, possibly what you were looking for?
http://angel-owners.com/showthread.php?t=54125

punkncat
03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Man you really deliver....thanks for those links it was a start in the right direction.

Cow hunter
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Man you really deliver....thanks for those links it was a start in the right direction.
i aim to please :cheers: