PDA

View Full Version : ULE trigger pull kit question

dustybelt
03-13-2006, 09:52 PM
I have just started looking into the RT ULE custom. I am very interested in it. Before I buy one I would like to know what some of you think about it. Also if I am not using the RT option how fast can you pull the trigger? Can this marker keep up with an electronic marker? Also is the level 10 bolt as good as the web sit makes it out to be? Has it eliminates ball chopping?

RoamingStorm
03-13-2006, 09:55 PM
It cant keep up with the electros because these are mech guns which means the force exerted by the air pressure in the valve must be exceeded by the sear in order to release the air (from my understanding).

the electric guns are a better investment if you just want to shoot fast, but anyone can get good using any gun, its all a matter of preference

-RS

Cow hunter
03-13-2006, 09:55 PM
I have just started looking into the RT ULE custom. I am very interested in it. Before I buy one I would like to know what some of you think about it. Also if I am not using the RT option how fast can you pull the trigger? Can this marker keep up with an electronic marker? Also is the level 10 bolt as good as the web sit makes it out to be? Has it eliminates ball chopping?
notice the search bar? try there before imediatley posting, but first post, eh whatever

have an RT, love it
not the gun its the player, but with a ULT the RT is the fastest out of the box mech there is IMO

and i assume you didnt see the video of someone putting their tounge in the breech and firing, yeah the lvl 10 is that good

RoamingStorm
03-13-2006, 10:00 PM
video link please

Cow hunter
03-13-2006, 10:10 PM
video link please
what so you think im lying?

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40904&highlight=level+video

its there, but it died long ago, im sure someone around herer still has it....

EDIT; found a better one, still dead, but more descriptive
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44875&highlight=video+mouth

bentothejam1n
03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/toungue1.avi
its on the xmag manuel in the store

JRingold
03-14-2006, 07:43 PM

I love my RT-Pro. Then again, in this forum your question is just like asking a school of fish if they like water...

The AutoMag RT doesn't have "the RT option" that you may be thinking of. RT on Tippmanns means one pull two shots, the RT on an AutoMag means the trigger has return pressure that pushes the trigger back into shooting position after a shot.

With the tuning that was done by Tunaman on my ULE Trigger, it's "walkable". It's fast enough that I've been blamed for having burst or full-auto in scenario games by players. Can it keep up? Depends on the shooter. For short bursts, or snap-shooting, yes. For long strings, no. But if you just want to waste paint, any Sypder e-Marker will do that!

Yes the level 10 is as good as it claims to be. It's somewhat adjustable so without the proper setup, some people think it doesn't work. One person's setup may not be what another person is looking for also.

wanna-b-ballin'
03-14-2006, 08:38 PM
you can shoot pleanty fast once you get accustomed to the trigger. when i first got my x-valve, i couldn't shoot more than 2 bps more than the classic valve i had. now with ult, and knowing the trigger, i can get it going pretty good without bounce. i was keeping up with ions and similar guns this past weekend.

Cow hunter
03-14-2006, 10:16 PM
you can shoot pleanty fast once you get accustomed to the trigger. when i first got my x-valve, i couldn't shoot more than 2 bps more than the classic valve i had. now with ult, and knowing the trigger, i can get it going pretty good without bounce. i was keeping up with ions and similar guns this past weekend.
i said something similair in another thread and was on the verge of bieng flamed.....

pachytriton
03-14-2006, 11:46 PM
My rt ule with ult really turned heads when people found out it wasn't electronic. One kid with an ion literallly looked like this :wow: