PDA

View Full Version : ULT Reactivity

fifthmag
03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi guys, I was looking through a couple of other threads and found a discussion on reactivity. Therein was the statement "ULT = No reractivity". I'm just about to receive a new MF1 for my RT. Have I wasted my coin in getting an adjustable? Does the ULT completely cancel reactivity or diminish it? I have not been able to compare as my RT has always had a ULT installed.

Thanks guys.

flyingpootang
03-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi guys, I was looking through a couple of other threads and found a discussion on reactivity. Therein was the statement "ULT = No reractivity". I'm just about to receive a new MF1 for my RT. Have I wasted my coin in getting an adjustable? Does the ULT completely cancel reactivity or diminish it? I have not been able to compare as my RT has always had a ULT installed.

Thanks guys.

The ULT is adjustable to how light your trigger pull and dose diminsh reactivity slighty as you add shims to it, but it is still modirately present even with 6 shims in it. As for the MF1 I have no knowledge of it. Depending what your trying to accomplish ie ULT + SpyderMag conversion or high input pressure 900-1000psi (not recommended) to try and get your RT to bounce like crazy you need to design your marker around your needs..

fifthmag
03-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Many thanks there, that hits the nail on the head. I'm not aiming for crazy bounce but would like to be able to play a little with the reactivity. Cheers!