PDA

View Full Version : MiniMag or .68 Pro Classic

RossRobObey
03-14-2006, 03:37 PM
i am thinking of buying a gun but don't know wether to get a MiniMag or a Automag .68 pro classic, i've heard that the MiniMags are the newer version to the .68 pro classics but i don't know what to do. is the minimag better for woodland scenarios or should i get the Classic, any help would be good.

Thanks

rb211
03-14-2006, 07:38 PM
The Minimag has been around for a lot longer than the Pro Classic. Functionwise, they are identical. The difference is purely cosmetic. Only the mainbody is different, and the Pro Classic comes with a foregrip. Both use the same accessories. Either will do quite well for woods play, heck, I use my stock mag for speedball and airball as well as for woodsball. Either would be a great choice, you have to decide which looks better to you.

fshrmn76
03-14-2006, 07:55 PM
I would say go with the pro classic. If you like the looks of a minimag get one with a minimag body. It will cost you almost the same as a minimag but you get the foregrip, asa, and steel braided line that runs from the gripframe to the valve which seems to be one of the most popular ways of running the gas to the valve.

shades
03-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I love mags MY Humble Sugestion is to ... One save alittle more and and get a RT PRO
OR...TAKE the money you have and go on ebay and try to get a RT Pro.
Check this one. (http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Automag-RT-plus-4500-PSI-tank_W0QQitemZ7225737894QQcategoryZ47252QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem)

RossRobObey
03-15-2006, 11:24 AM
i would save more to get a better gun, but these two are the only one i can use for retal days at my local skirmish, when i get good enough to play the walk-on days i will look into another gun, possibly a RT pro or an angel.

Ross