PDA

View Full Version : Wwa ?!?

ZippyWilikens286
03-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Just went to White Wolf Airsmithing and he nolonger carrys AGD :eek: must not have gotten enought business :(

Oh and I was wondering if any of you had one of his Justice AC barrels I wanted to know the effective barrel length(start to porting) of it...was thinking of getting one for my mag..

BigEvil
03-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Thats a shame, because he had some nice stuff. I guess people get tired of waiting for orders and responses to emails. It happens.

Why get frustrated when you can deal with Tuna, Rogue, Luke, Nicad, & Coolhand?

cowboy_00
03-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Can some post a link to all the Big AGD internet smiths?
I know tunaman but it takes some serious searching to find links for the other ones.

Pyroboy597
03-14-2006, 07:22 PM
www.themagsmith.com
www.tunamart.com
www.deadlywind.com

And of course, the AGD store.

Arstron
03-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Oh and I was wondering if any of you had one of his Justice AC barrels I wanted to know the effective barrel length(start to porting) of it...was thinking of getting one for my mag..

9 3/4" with no porting
2 1/4" of porting

I have both truth and justice barrels in AC threading, I love both of them. :D

I hate to hear that WWA isnt selling AGD products any more, I was wanting to get one of his 15* gas threw foregrips to try out. I noticed this weekend he had put quiet a bit of stuff on ebay. I guess most people was buying from the other dealers.

Chronobreak
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
arston, i could probly get a grip for ya super cheap, maybe free and hook it up to ya on the 29th if you wanted

just shoot me a pm, or ilt ry and pick up a few to give to AO'ers for presents :)

i dont think mags were doing bad per say, just not as well as some of his other ventures, and he is sticking with mostly phantom/cocker stuff which is actually selling and near impossible to keep stocked these days.

he still has a few leftover karta and ule stuff if im not mistaken so your best to e-mail him and make sure he doesnt have a great deal on something hes clearing out ;)

nate2k191
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
destructive customs (http://www.destructivecustoms.com)

i can definately see how its hard for other dealers. The only way i hear of them is thru AO...

Arstron
03-14-2006, 08:05 PM
arston, i could probly get a grip for ya super cheap, maybe free and hook it up to ya on the 29th if you wanted

just shoot me a pm, or ilt ry and pick up a few to give to AO'ers for presents :)

i dont think mags were doing bad per say, just not as well as some of his other ventures, and he is sticking with mostly phantom/cocker stuff which is actually selling and near impossible to keep stocked these days.

he still has a few leftover karta and ule stuff if im not mistaken so your best to e-mail him and make sure he doesnt have a great deal on something hes clearing out ;)

I just noticed he does still have the "AGD Parts" button on his site, I didnt see it at all the first time, seems he has quiet a few of those still. I would be willing to buy a gloss black one off you at AO:MO if you can get some. I probably should of talked to you before I got my justice barrel as well, but it was well worth the money anyway! :D

BigEvil
03-14-2006, 08:47 PM
I noticed this weekend he had put quiet a bit of stuff on ebay. I guess most people was buying from the other dealers.

Whats his Ebay screen name?

ZippyWilikens286
03-14-2006, 10:29 PM
wwapaintball <---ebay name

pachytriton
03-14-2006, 11:01 PM
I noticed this a little while ago, it really is too bad. I bought my rt ule from him, that gun served me well. I still have my 12" truth series barrel on my matrix, it's a great single bore barrel. I might pick up a phantom from him sometime later, he has great deals on them and had amazing deals for mags.

BigEvil
03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
wwapaintball <---ebay name

craltal
03-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Thats a shame, because he had some nice stuff. I guess people get tired of waiting for orders and responses to emails. It happens.

Why get frustrated when you can deal with Tuna, Rogue, Luke, Nicad, & Coolhand?

I was never frustrated by him and I've ordered about four times. He was always prompt with me. Most of the waits people complain about were on custom stuff. When you have a single person running a business on top of the rest of his life, things happen. I waited weeks for Tuna to take care of my e-mag and flatline, but did not complain because I understand the limitations a single person has.

I'm not flaming, but I feel that your comments are out of place in this discussion. He probably stopped carrying AGD because it wasn't selling for him, bottom line.

pachytriton
03-15-2006, 12:24 PM
He was very helpful when I dealt with him, I ordered a ult in my mag and it came with the stock on off, he just sent another one as soon as he had them in stock, no problems.

ZippyWilikens286
03-16-2006, 06:31 PM
9 3/4" with no porting
2 1/4" of porting
I have both truth and justice barrels in AC threading, I love both of them. :D

Thanks, thats perfect :headbang: just ordered a justice A/C barrel from him since I've got a freak kit :) :cheers:

BigEvil
03-16-2006, 08:18 PM

He probably stopped carrying AGD because it wasn't selling for him, bottom line.

DUH :tard: Why would anyone drop products that DO sell?

I'm not flaming, but I feel that your comments are out of place in this discussion.

Out of place? Well, I guess it depends on how you take my comment. If your frustrated because he's not going to carry AGD parts, then I simply stated there are other dealers who do. And like whomever stated, a one man-operation is not the drive-through at McDonalds. Sometimes you have to wait - plain and simple. Its the nature of the beast. Some people do not like to deal with it. Some people dont understand it. Some people get frustrated by it.

If you are reading something negative into it thats not there, then thats just your problem.