PDA

View Full Version : loader suggestions??

dyepb
03-14-2006, 11:30 PM
what type of loader do you suggest for a lv10 emag??? im also curious as to why the empire is so much more expensive than the halo... thanks

shades
03-15-2006, 10:51 AM
if you are in the woods a VL revy will do just fine. If you are in tourney, Halo.
Me, I played touney with a Warp with a revy feeding it.

REDRT
03-15-2006, 11:10 AM
I'd suggest the halo. It is one of the best units out there. More than enough for an emag. The halo has many custom options. If you were to up the emag or get some other high end marker then you would be set with the holo as your hopper.

VFX_Fenix
03-15-2006, 11:26 AM
My E-Mag has a Z-Board EVO II atop it and it works well, nothing horribly special, but it gets the job done. That'd be my choice if you don't want to spend the clams on a HALO, because HALO's make everything better :)

I did once uppon a time use a Ricochet, but level 10 was working too hard when I ran that setup off the break. The choice of Agitated vs. force feed is ultimately yours, but be aware that your hopper will define how fast you can shoot or how you shoot. You could run with a gravity hopper if you don't move that much paint in a single serving.

And the Reloader-B is more expensive than the HALO because it comes with an "Upgraded board" wich is blind but can hear your gun shooting where as the HALO comes with a seeing deaf board. One relies on your gun making noise to indicate it should load, the other waits to see if the paint's moving infront of it.

Cow hunter
03-15-2006, 03:20 PM
ive heard that the reloader B is also more reliable..... but id go with the halo, i think the eye is better..... if you are in a tourney and your hopper hears other people, since its a force feed, and since tourney paint is brittle, it might be a blender
(its probably got something special to fix that, if so someone please correct me)

jenarelJAM
03-15-2006, 07:01 PM
I think they pretty much perform the same. The major difference is that the reloader B is $40 more expensive.

flyingpootang
03-16-2006, 12:17 AM
I'd suggest the halo. It is one of the best units out there. More than enough for an emag. The halo has many custom options. If you were to up the emag or get some other high end marker then you would be set with the holo as your hopper.

I second the HALO all around the best loader out there. As for the reloader B it works off of sound to activate it and I heard it's not to dependable...