PDA

View Full Version : Probably a dumb question...

WaffleBaron
03-15-2006, 12:55 AM
What size is a Spyder Valve Body screw? I seem to have misplaced mine :confused: Are they proprietary or could I find one at Home Depot or some other hardware store?

master_alexander
03-15-2006, 01:27 AM
hmm... idk what size, dont have annything to check it with

but you might just be able to find a screw, cut the head off and then dremel it so its flathead so it will fit.

good luck.

--
some say the only stupid question is the one not asked

pachytriton
03-15-2006, 01:43 AM
I don't know spyders too well, do you have another screw of the same size? If you do, take that screw to a hardware store, find a nut that it fits into, and that will give you the size. You'd probably have better luck in a spyder forum than here. Good luck.

WaffleBaron
03-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Thats the idea, either that or find a plug and get rid of some of the threading. Just makes no sense to spend $2.50 on a screw.

craltal
03-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Just remember Kingman likes to use metric threaded screws, or at least did when I worked on them a couple of years ago (I can't speak for the new ones as I haven't dealt with one in about 2 years)

BigEvil
03-15-2006, 10:30 AM
They are metric.
Check www.doropaintball.com. They have all Spyder factor parts. You could at least probably find the size of the srew there.

Aslan
03-16-2006, 09:15 PM
They are usually metric...bring one with you to a hardware store and you will find one's the same size. If unsure, they are cheap...get two kinds that are close and try them...they cost like $0.49 for two.