PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe trigger wobble

syl58
03-15-2006, 10:20 AM
so i bought a mag with intelliframe, blade trigger. how do i get rid of the side to side wobble, there is plenty of that.

thanks

shades
03-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Really small washers. OR make them out of a clear plastic report cover and a hole punch. The litttle holes you punch out is what you use. Then center another hole in that(the dia of the trigger axel). You can use a few to dewobble your trigger. You can either remove the axel and Shim to your desire and replace the axel. OR>> cut a wedge out (the point of which is smaller than the diameter of center hole) of the plastic shims so you can POP them on one at a time. The problem is, too many and you will have a hard time getting them off without removing the axel. JusT a thought. :p

syl58
03-15-2006, 11:08 AM
would lvl 10 shims work?

Phantom_Mag
03-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Any flat ring will work that fits around the trigger pin and not too big that it will wobble all over the place. I used very small washers from the hardware store.

flyingpootang
03-16-2006, 12:14 AM
so i bought a mag with intelliframe, blade trigger. how do i get rid of the side to side wobble, there is plenty of that.

thanks

I pilot drill a hole and then use an 8/32 tap. You can then sharpen 2 8/32 grub screws to a dull point. You can use a drill and a grinding stone to accomplish this. I have never had any wear problems on the trigger pin holes. If it concerns you try a little thick grease on the ends of the grub screws and a little of blue lock-tite on the threads to hold them in place. This will eliminate all of the side to side play...

athomas
03-17-2006, 07:02 AM
I use shims on the side of the trigger. You can buy shims or you can make your own out of shim stock.