PDA

View Full Version : HyperFrame: Sear Assembly?

-Commander-
03-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey all,

Like always, I'm having problems assembling my HyperFrame, I just got in the AM/MM Classic Rail Assembly and put the HyperFrame on it and then the Tac-One mainbody, however, the sear slots do not line-up for the sear I currently have (the stock one that comes on a Tac-One). Do I need a new smaller sear, or what? Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

11 Bravo
03-15-2006, 03:51 PM
You need a Classic sear. The sear you are trying to use now is probably an RT sear.
Dont worry Classic sears are inexpensive.

-Commander-
03-15-2006, 03:53 PM
You need a Classic sear. The sear you are trying to use now is probably an RT sear.
Dont worry Classic sears are inexpensive.
Also, the Classic Rail doesn't have an insert for a sear pin to keep it in-place, does it not need one on a Classic Rail or something? Any info would be great!

*And by "Classic Sear" do you mean this (http://www.tunamart.com/index.php?c=42&p=414)?

Thanks,
-Commander-

Tunaman
03-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Thats the right sear in the pic. I have all of that stuff here if you need it...

-Commander-
03-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Thats the right sear in the pic. I have all of that stuff here if you need it...
Well, I guess this'll be my, what? Fourth order from you in one month? You're on a roll Tuna, I'll PM you with the info.

Thanks,
-Commander-