PDA

View Full Version : Paintball paperweights...so to speak

punkncat
03-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I have so many "worthless" paintball parts and items laying around. My paintball closet is so full that cleaning it out will be impossible. I am gonna have to take over a whole room. I already have little piles of paintball stuff in just about every room of the house. Maybe if it all found its way into one room at once I could just claim it......

...or maybe I should just get rid of a bunch (more) stuff ?

I have an old ANS phase 2 bolt just collecting dust on the edge of my desk. It was kinda the inspiration for the title of this thread. I use it hold shipping info for items in transit.

My closet has all sorts of things. Some well used and some may never be seen again, like that old powerfeed body, along with several broken hoppers and pods, over-drilled Spyder va's, that standard feed 99 cocker I never got around to putting back together, a few broken regs, a classic rail, endless number of duckbill asa's (in black, chrome, and colors), parts of an old Eclipse splash kit, old torn and discolored Dye grips, every good sized shipping box I could stuff in to save, the markers that serve backup to my backup's backup, every mask I have ever owned save one, at least one composite grip frame with the trigger guard sawed off, many assorted stock and aftermarket barrels, a few Scuba tanks, a bunch of questionably dated CO2 tanks, parts to markers I have never owned.....

Rudz
03-16-2006, 05:59 PM
and i thought i was bad....

68magOwner
03-16-2006, 06:10 PM
I think I know a good good home for the cocker ;)

punkncat
03-16-2006, 06:14 PM
I think I know a good good home for the cocker ;)

I currently own a cocker, and have built numerous others...I don't know why this one just never has been high on my priority list. Its missing a few things and I have yet to take time to worry with it.

Heck with the five other markers I currently own I don't think I ever will.

Cow hunter
03-16-2006, 06:26 PM
id like to take some of that "junk" off your hands..... i just messed up a duckbill with a metalfile, trying to make it work on my Z grip..

RusskiX
03-16-2006, 08:44 PM
This thread is worthless without pics! :p

Pump Scout
03-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to take a picture and have a garage sale!

Carbon Blue
03-16-2006, 09:29 PM
post pics of your closet!

Tao
03-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I have so many "worthless" paintball parts and items laying around. My paintball closet is so full that cleaning it out will be impossible. I am gonna have to take over a whole room. I already have little piles of paintball stuff in just about every room of the house. Maybe if it all found its way into one room at once I could just claim it......

...or maybe I should just get rid of a bunch (more) stuff ?

I have an old ANS phase 2 bolt just collecting dust on the edge of my desk. It was kinda the inspiration for the title of this thread. I use it hold shipping info for items in transit.

My closet has all sorts of things. Some well used and some may never be seen again, like that old powerfeed body, along with several broken hoppers and pods, over-drilled Spyder va's, that standard feed 99 cocker I never got around to putting back together, a few broken regs, a classic rail, endless number of duckbill asa's (in black, chrome, and colors), parts of an old Eclipse splash kit, old torn and discolored Dye grips, every good sized shipping box I could stuff in to save, the markers that serve backup to my backup's backup, every mask I have ever owned save one, at least one composite grip frame with the trigger guard sawed off, many assorted stock and aftermarket barrels, a few Scuba tanks, a bunch of questionably dated CO2 tanks, parts to markers I have never owned.....

I think you should make a bunker out of all that and donate it to your local field! :P

neppo1345
03-16-2006, 11:50 PM
I take donations... :clap:

Especially cocker parts and pump guns :)