PDA

View Full Version : Its with great regret that I....

RoamingStorm
03-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Im trading my mag off!! :eek: Im trading my Karta and my X valve out for a fully hopped up tippmann. :cry: I know some of you are going to :rofl: but here are the circumstances. I am a pretty poor kid right now, not making enough off of bussing tables once a week and concession stands. My mag (Karta body and X valve) is frameless since I sold off an intelliframe to a fellow ao'er. Right now the one thing Im worried about is getting a working reliable gun that can keep up with my fingers. So hopefully by summer Ill be rebuilding that mag which is getting shipped out to tampa today. :( and Ill be able to play in a few tourneys with my new rampage powered a-5.

-RS

Arstron
03-17-2006, 11:16 AM
:cry:

I will cry for you, if it was me, I would have got a single trigger carbon fiber trigger frame to put on it until you could get the trigger frame you wanted. You could of picked one of them up for the price you paid to ship your karta body and xvalve off. Best of luck though.

nliwarrior13
03-17-2006, 11:21 AM
yeah I had one of those single trigger frames.. not using it since I have the chimera on my dallara :(

pachytriton
03-17-2006, 01:14 PM
At least I traded my mag for a dye matrix :rofl:

peewee
03-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Sad to hear, If its a done deal then I am sure you will like the A5. If not I am sure someone has a single trigger frame gathering dust. Just put out the word. What is this "rampage" that you speak of in regard to the A5?? I just got to mess with an A5 with WAS board & cyclone upgrade kit ( gets the feed up to 18ish??). Never seen a tippmann throw that kind of paint. The board can function twice as fast as the A5 is capable of firing. The guy that owns it said that it takes some tweaking to get it set but it rolls know. He is concerned with playing speedball with the "soup can" loader on the side.

Lohman446
03-17-2006, 01:23 PM
I would guess I have several single trigger frames around if you decide you need one.

RoamingStorm
03-17-2006, 05:00 PM
well Ive decided that Im going to get the a-5 (scenario gun) and then once the money starts coming again return to my automag ways!! so Ill have another Karta *hopefully black with black rail red hooker (fbm) feednek and red dual angel detents* :D red X-valve and of course black chimera with imag upgrade and red viperblade with a red stilleto drop and a glossy red dye ultralite :rofl:

*thats what my project was going to be*

as of now its a black X with a raw Karta and black detents and feedneck w/ black dye barrel

SCpoloRicker
03-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Well, heck. Good on you young one.

/also selling markers to make ends meet
//derek??

punkncat
03-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Well of course to each his own...but I kinda feel like you could have done better considering what X valves and Karta bodies part for here on the forums.

But good luck to you.

Stealth Fighter
03-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Well of course to each his own...but I kinda feel like you could have done better considering what X valves and Karta bodies part for here on the forums.

But good luck to you.

The A-5 he is getting is pretty insane, and he sent me parts for a classic, so he is getting a super pimped one that runs at 20 bps (some other guys) and a stock A-5 (mine)

RoamingStorm
03-17-2006, 07:26 PM
I showed the a-5 to someone on a local forums I go to and already had an offer of an 05 freestyle.. not bad, now all I need to get is a cocker thread conversion kit and a poison arrow barrel system!! ultimate sniper :D

AutomagRT1483
03-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Wasnt that offer for the mag parts?

RoamingStorm
03-17-2006, 09:43 PM
I didnt think so, I thought he was saying freestyle for a-5, Ill re read the post though to clarify I suppose