PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro on/off in Classic Pro?

K Wolf
03-20-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm a long time woodsball player who recently bought his first mag (Classic Pro). I would really like to add the reactive trigger feature to my mag. I know I probably should have bought an RT Pro, but at the timeI could not afford the extra $ and I wanted to be able to use CO2. (I have now learned that CO2 and mags do not mix well and switched to HPA)

Can an on/off assembly from an RT Pro be installed in a Classic Pro valve? Will I get the reactive trigger feature if I do so? I have a Tippmann 98 w/rt and love its variable ROF with different trigger pressure. I'm not looking for extremely high ROF, maybe 10-12 bps.

I do eventually plan on purchasing an X-valve equipped mag when my budget allows. :D

Earthy
03-20-2006, 07:54 PM
My understanding is that the parts are not compatible. Try a search for threads about classic vs rt valve. If your looking for a quick fix for your mag you might try a used rt valve, just be sure that it comes with a LX bolt for antichopping. :D

Coralis
03-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes you can put a RT on/off in a classic valve. No it will not make your classic valve reactive it will however slightly lighten your trigger pull. Also mags typically are not as reactive at the tippman reactive trigger without some extra help (even with an RT/X valve).

K Wolf
03-20-2006, 08:23 PM
thanx!