PDA

View Full Version : AGD (Tom) send me a PM or email...

MagboyCAN
03-22-2006, 04:58 PM
AGD (Tom) please send me a PM or email me. I have to talk to you about something.
Thanks.

dahoeb
03-22-2006, 06:02 PM
if this is something one of us can answer, you should really ask us. its not polite to skip the chain of command per say.

Cow hunter
03-22-2006, 06:08 PM
yeah chances are somone here can awnser quickly. or its possible that tom will awnser here if you ask here....

MagboyCAN
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
It's nothing in regards to technical or mechanical stuff. It is for an invitation to a Big Game Weekend we are hosting.

That's why I'm trying to get ahold of him

p8ntball72
03-22-2006, 07:09 PM
try "tomkayeatairgundotcom"

Tom should cash in on this sort of thing.. kinda like going on a lecture circuit

GT
03-22-2006, 08:16 PM
call AGD.

AGD
03-23-2006, 03:32 AM
Sorry I am not doing big games.

AGD

Duzzy
03-23-2006, 05:33 AM
if this is something one of us can answer, you should really ask us. its not polite to skip the chain of command per say.

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/smile/slap.gif

This is arguably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Skipping the chain of command? And it being rude (impolite) to boot? Did you go through the chain of command to create this chain of command? It sure would be a shame if you skipped the chain of command... As part of the newly formed and official AOCOC we have ways of dealing with Chain of Command skippers...

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/smile/kick.gif

And maybe it isn't a big deal, maybe it's just that I'm pulling an unsuccessful all-nighter studying before a test and trying to write a paper at the same time (And not getting anything done....) but instead of telling him what to do why not offer assistance?

Now I'm awake enough to figure that I may come across as a complete and total jerk, and should that be the case I apologize.

Duzzy
03-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Good point, the fact that it may have been a joke didn't even dawn on me... So if it was a joke I apologize.

Oh well, it looks like I am doomed to the fate that befalls all makers of assumptions... A Government job with a good salary and a hot intern...

Rogue, in honor of your good advice you shall have the pride, the privilege, nay- the pleasure of being my minion! As my 'Mag making minion I expect to be given every new product to BETA test and make sure that you don't make me look bad.

Thanks for the good luck, I have a nice little system going. I look at a source for the paper, and then I whore for new toys, and then I look at more sources, and then I read the Whiteboard etc. etc. repeat.

Peace.

Recon by Fire
03-23-2006, 09:10 PM

AGD

Cool, come by the house then for a BBQ and some outlaw ball with the gang!

:cheers:

jenarelJAM
03-23-2006, 09:21 PM

This is arguably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Skipping the chain of command? And it being rude (impolite) to boot? Did you go through the chain of command to create this chain of command? It sure would be a shame if you skipped the chain of command... As part of the newly formed and official AOCOC we have ways of dealing with Chain of Command skippers...

And maybe it isn't a big deal, maybe it's just that I'm pulling an unsuccessful all-nighter studying before a test and trying to write a paper at the same time (And not getting anything done....) but instead of telling him what to do why not offer assistance?

Now I'm awake enough to figure that I may come across as a complete and total jerk, and should that be the case I apologize.
Apology Accepted :rofl:
jk.

Tao
03-25-2006, 01:39 AM

AGD

No big games? If anything I would play big games. I wouldn't be surprised however if you just don't want to deal with a mob of fans :P

Jdogg
03-25-2006, 03:41 AM
his name is dave at AGD, he is the man to talk to.... let tom enjoy his time

dahoeb
03-25-2006, 04:07 AM

wow dude, i didn't think anyone would really take it that seriously....at the time it was just sort of a half hearted joke. yeah i know it wasn't that funny :( , but it put a small smile on my face at least for a few seconds! :) no biggie though, apology accepted.
the point i was just trying to get across with it though was that i'm sure tom is a busy man who has paintballers and people asking him questions all the time; questions that could easily be answered by anyone here, i'm just trying to look out for the Man :headbang: so on that note, heres a dancing bananna :dance:

skipdogg
03-25-2006, 02:41 PM
No Paintball Sam's Big Game in May Tom??? That hurts... :(

Aslan
04-04-2006, 11:36 AM

AGD

I wonder if his reason for not doing Big Games this year is that he doesn't have enough moeny and/or his wife is yelling at him that he's not home enough. :confused:

That's been my reason(s) for the past two years. :cry:

Allthough, to even everything out...this year I'm planning on at least doing one big game...got the money...the wife doesn't like me enough to care if I hang around or not...so I'm in (barring work sending me somewhere :cuss: )! And it appears especially important that I do so (attend the big game) given that Tom won't be...somebody has to show up to the monster game that isn't using a Tippmann!! :shooting: