PDA

View Full Version : My new Project

Little_Ho
03-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Hey Fellows,

I just wanted to show off my new Project:

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/IMG_4318.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/IMG_4319.jpg

Will post more if I got all the Parts and when it back from Anodizing....

Little_Ho

Outlaw5
03-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Now that is a project I would like to have to complete!!!!! I'm impressed you were able to assemble all those parts for an X-MAG build! Make sure you add it to OMNI's site on all things X-MAG. Yours will probably be the only one that was built by a customer as opposed to the factory. Good Luck and post tons of Pics........ "Outlaw5"

A-Tach-One
03-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Awesome, can't wait to see what it looks like when you get it back from anno. I built my black Euro XMag from parts too! Great job on the XMag part finds. :cheers:

luke
03-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Very Nice, but I don't see emag panels in there to go to anno. :D

Little_Ho
03-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Luke:

well the E-Mag panels....

I dont want them to be annod I would like to get some in RAW. Can you help me out maybe????? PM me prices with Window please.

Thanks for the Comments so far. The only thing Iam missing is the ACE Board. And I dont think that I will get one.

Little_Ho

luke
03-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Luke:

well the E-Mag panels....

I dont want them to be annod I would like to get some in RAW. Can you help me out maybe????? PM me prices with Window please.

Thanks for the Comments so far. The only thing Iam missing is the ACE Board. And I dont think that I will get one.

Little_Ho

Sure, raw is no problem.

Why no anno??

Little_Ho
03-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Sure, raw is no problem.

Why no anno??

Because I want the set in Raw. I have Anno plans for the marker and just need the ok to send it off to get the unique Color I want....lol

And all the other parts would not match thats why I want them in raw/silver...

luke
03-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Because I want the set in Raw. I have Anno plans for the marker and just need the ok to send it off to get the unique Color I want....lol

And all the other parts would not match thats why I want them in raw/silver...

It's all good, I was just curious... ;)

DevilSpawned
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
What are you going to do about the ACE?

Little_Ho
03-24-2006, 01:00 AM
DevilSpawned:

I dont know what to do about the ACE. If I find one ill try to get it. So long I guess must the Level10 take care on that.

I have a spare set of E-Blade Eyes. but dont know if i can use them

Little_Ho

Geoff Call
03-24-2006, 01:02 AM
DevilSpawned:

I dont know what to do about the ACE. If I find one ill try to get it. So long I guess must the Level10 take care on that.

Little_Ho

I think the closest(proper) set of eyes will be from a shocker. SP uses reflective eyes.

Good luck!

-Geoff Call

Little_Ho
03-24-2006, 01:06 AM
Like I said ill see what i can do after I got the X-Mag done the way I want it.

minimag03
03-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow, I can't wait to see what it's like when you are finished. Take a hack saw and some sand paper to it and see what comes out :ninja:

mobsterboy
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
thats an xmag right? Why would you ruin the original anno? Just get your breeches redone

RoamingStorm
03-24-2006, 04:15 PM
where did that thing get annoed? Ive been looking for a job like that forever!! thats the nicest looking fade I think Ive ever seen

sean33
03-24-2006, 04:33 PM
did you buy the C&C body speratly or did you have a x-mag to begin with?...what are you gong to do about the board are you planning to put somthing else inj or experament around..???

Little_Ho
03-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Heu Guys,

this is not the future Color of the X-Mag i bought all Parts used and seperat. The Red-to-Black fade must be original. I got the Body and the Breaches like that. The empty ULE Trigger frame is from Tuna.

sean33:

I found all parts here on AO. The Lowers are from eBay. I never owned a X thats the reason why I try to build me one. I want the X-Mag as stock as possible. I mean new Trigger diffrent Trigger Panels are ok. I want to keep the electronic stock. After I got the Anno done i want to try to get the newest Software on it.

Little_Ho

Camojester
03-28-2006, 03:45 AM
Its going to be a bad @$$ marker when you get her done. I can't wait to see it in the top secret color.
:shooting: ----------------------- :dance:

Little_Ho
04-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Well iam still waiting for the Quote for teh Anno Job. I have two Marker for the same Color. And iam still waiting but I think within the next 3-4Weeks Ill send them off and should get them back very fast. Ill post Pics here soon as i get the Annod parts back.....lol

dahoeb
04-05-2006, 12:39 AM
....i envy you so... i can only imagine how great that thing will look when your done

Little_Ho
06-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok AOers

here are the Pics of my X-Mag. I just got it back a few minutes ago from teh Anno Job.

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0393.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0391.jpg

Alltogether they did a very good and clean Job.

Its an Olive Drap dust finish

The Parts list:

3 Breaches
Body
ULE Trigger Frame
Lukes WarpFeed Drop forward combo
3 Pieces Battery Housing

Hope you enjoy the Mag. Ill put all together tomorrow and I need to call AGD to get the Steelring for the Valve Spring

So long

Little_Ho

ojhspyro89
06-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Sweet....

mag_lover05
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
you should have done the olive drab anoe with black accessories...i love olive drab annoes, but the black would have beeen cool with it.

lookin nice!

ramennoodles
06-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Man, that is gonna be one sexy beast. I think tangerine accents would look neat as well, but silver is going to look hot too. I can't wait to see pictures of it assembled.

-Isaac.

Little_Ho
06-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Hey you all,

well i have the Olive Drap done because I like it. Its dusted and I will have a raw or Silver for the Trigger and the Gripp Panel are silver too.

So keep looking out for the hole thing very soon. Iam on it to get it ready.

Also i have got the XMod Softwareand will install it as soon as i get it.

Little_Ho

MoeMag
06-22-2006, 01:18 AM
Pure hottness.
:cheers:

I love green guns.

latches109
06-22-2006, 01:43 AM
mmmmm anno looks familiar......Looks awsome!!!

SpitFire1299
06-22-2006, 01:58 AM
I love the anno on the body.. Keep it!

Little_Ho
06-22-2006, 07:17 AM
latches109:

Well thats my Secnd Marker i had done for Anodizing from Absolute Finish.

I did send off a Turtleback Cocker to them too. Same Color with Dust Black parts.

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Turtleback%20Cocker/Trutleback.jpg

Little_Ho

StygShore
06-22-2006, 08:14 AM
That is odd, because Absolute has a No More individual paintball guns tag right on their website.

How long ago did you get your X done?

Styg

Arstron
06-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Looks great little_ho! I love that dust olive. I have been wanting to do somthing simliar, but have yet to find a xmag being parted out so I could get the body, atleast not when I have the money to spend. What color valve are you going to put into it? Or are you just putting an emag/rt valve in it?

BigEvil
06-22-2006, 08:40 AM
DevilSpawned:

Little_Ho

FYI - A.P.E. is making a new replacement ACE board that will fit right in. Dont go hacking everything up just yet
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=194591

:cheers:

luke
06-22-2006, 09:26 AM
It looks great, I love the color! I can't wait to see it all together. :cheers:

Little_Ho
06-23-2006, 12:07 AM
About Absolute Finish:

I got 2 Annos about 1-2 Month ago. Than i forgot to take the Steel ring out of the Mag.

So i got the Cocker done first and after i got the Ring out I send the X off.

Its about 3-4 Weeks ago.

Abotu the ACE:

I have one. I had an offer for the Main Board and ACE and finally traded a Marker for it.

But I was thinking of getting all the Part and do a copy of it and maybe try to sell it. I just need to do the Layout and everything.

Luke...... It will be a few more Days untill i can post Pics and a short Video of it......

Little_Ho

Rudz
06-23-2006, 12:28 AM
wow nice work, just coming up with all the parts is a feat in it self, you have done well, congrats, as for the raw panels, take a look at my xmag in the warped mags thread, its on the last page i believe, the raw panels i got from luke months ago, fit the clear fade perfect, and to think ive had those grips forever, and just recently got the xmag, must have been fate huh?

Little_Ho
06-23-2006, 12:40 PM
OK Girls and Guys,

here they are the Assembeld Pics and as you can see It will be a Warpfeed Setup (lol):

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0394.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0395.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0398.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0399.JPG

I just wait for the X-Mod Software and the Beauty will become a Beast.

Ill upload a Video when i get the Software and when I get to the Field next Time.............

Little_Ho

Chaos_Theory!
06-23-2006, 12:58 PM
What happend to the area above the battery housing where the barrel screws in. On that one side it looks scratched or something an a few spots.

Little_Ho
06-24-2006, 02:49 PM
they screwd it up right there. But i got a refund for that because i was pissed as i saw that.

So whenever I feel like i can send it to them with a better Deal or I send it of to a more expensive Place.

Little_Ho
06-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Here some more Pics from the Hole Setup:

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0400.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0401.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/littlehosc/Paintball/Marker/Mags/X-Mag/DSCF0403.JPG

The Light red shade is from teh Shirt I was wearing....lol

Little_Ho

Chronobreak
06-27-2006, 11:10 PM
nice :wow:

Little_Ho
06-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey at All,

so i got my new XMod Software/Programmer today...I did install the Software but want read through the Manual today before I play with the Marker with Air and PBalls....lol

Just need to say that Software looks awesome.......I hope that everybody tries it....its worth the Money (for the Programmer and the Cable)....

Little_Ho

Maggot6
06-28-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't mean this in a negative tone, but your marker looks naked.

It is so clean, and without a massive hopper on top it just looks like something is missing. :eek:

Great job on the X transformation!

Oh, and you said earlier you wanted to keep it basically stock. Lets see

Custom Anno, Tunablade, warp, Xmod, Panels, ACE,...What is your definition of stock ;)

nate2k191
06-28-2006, 07:59 PM
man little ho, thats nice. love it. great work. GOOOOOOOOOOOO

surfbum
06-28-2006, 08:10 PM
love the color
makes me want to get my mag all annoed

Little_Ho
06-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Well with stock I meant that I wanted to get a new Anno at least the Origin one was kinda blass.... It was a red to black fade. The Annoer offerd me to match all Parts but iam not a Red Color Fan so I decid to get it in teh Olive Drap Dust Finish. The Pannel came after that and so on it went their way just because the more I saw it the more I fell in love.......lol

About the Hopper i can Update then and put my Egg on there. Because thats just enought for me. So I will Update the Pics tomorrow if I have enought time with the Loader..

Little_Ho

Camojester
06-28-2006, 09:59 PM
The SUPER Ho Mag!!!!!!!!!! :shooting:

A-Tach-One
06-28-2006, 10:33 PM
I think it looks sweet, great job! :cheers:

ttink
06-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Nice looking marker! IMO though, you should anno the barrel and trigger and grips black so they match the valve. Its your gun though! Either way it looks great.

NewbieMagMan10988
06-29-2006, 06:21 AM
Sweet set up...

Wish i had the funds/time to part a Xmag together... :tard:

Very nice set up, looks like you will have a new primary gun for a litle while :D

Good luck with it!
Mike

Little_Ho
06-29-2006, 06:55 AM
NewbieMagMan10988:

I was thinking Yesterday the same thing specialty after I tried the new Software for it. I use a Custom Build Vertical Frame Mag with X-Valve as my Primary but I think I will use the X-Mag as my new Primary now.

ttink: I was thinking about geting it done in Black but I wanted some diffrent then Black. I do ilke the look from the very much knowen Z-Mans SFL X-Mag. I always wanted some like that. But I love the look of the Olive Drap. Special after I saw my Friends Olive Shocker. So I decide to get it done in a Dust Olive Drap with Silver Parts.

I will post Videos when I got Time, Air and Paint....

Little_Ho