PDA

View Full Version : Xmag and Euro Xmag breech\feed neck

GoblinGreen
03-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Does anyone make a different style breech\feedneck for the Xmag? Im looking for an adjustable feed neck, I have a euro Xmag and I can see that the feedneck has been replaced with a US style feedneck ( cause the milling doesn't match :tard: )

Anyway it doesn't matter other then the fact that the style US Xmag you guys have will fit my Euro. Someone must have noticed the Halo doesn't fit the standard Xmag feedneck, an everytime I shave one down I end up snapping the hopper off in a game after a few weeks.

I meant to say centrefeed. I dont use a Warp feed so warp left/right is not what Im looking for.

Pha|anx
03-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Jay (RRFireblade) used to convert vert breaches with CCM feednecks. He stopped doing custom work a while back--

Vertical breaches are 4 parts correct? Breach, feedneck, two screws holding the feedneck? Remove the screws and the feedneck slips out? One of mine was stripped so I never got any further..

A-Tach-One
03-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Jay (RRFireblade) used to convert vert breaches with CCM feednecks. He stopped doing custom work a while back--

Vertical breaches are 4 parts correct? Breach, feedneck, two screws holding the feedneck? Remove the screws and the feedneck slips out? One of mine was stripped so I never got any further..
You would be an exteremly lucky person if the Feedneck just slipped out after removing the set screws. It is machined pressed in there and the set screws are a back up incase for some reason the feedneck ever did loosen up. I wish Jay was still doing this mod.

Tao
03-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Does anyone make a different style breech\feedneck for the Xmag? Im looking for an adjustable feed neck, I have a euro Xmag and I can see that the feedneck has been replaced with a US style feedneck ( cause the milling doesn't match :tard: )

Anyway it doesn't matter other then the fact that the style US Xmag you guys have will fit my Euro. Someone must have noticed the Halo doesn't fit the standard Xmag feedneck, an everytime I shave one down I end up snapping the hopper off in a game after a few weeks.

I meant to say centrefeed. I dont use a Warp feed so warp left/right is not what Im looking for.

Airgun might be getting some vert breaches in (they aren't sure yet). If they do suposedly they will have the feed cups from the ULE bodies...
Please don't go phoning them they will let us know when they have them :P

BigEvil
03-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Airgun might be getting some vert breaches in (they aren't sure yet). If they do suposedly they will have the feed cups from the ULE bodies...
Please don't go phoning them they will let us know when they have them :P

Where did you hear this?

Dryden
03-23-2006, 02:01 PM
What's the demand for threaded X-Mag CF breeches? Would it be beneficial for one of the existing AO dealers to do a run of X-Mag breech knock offs with an Angel threaded hole and just sell them raw without any feedneck?

I'm assuming if Jay stopped doing the mod it was from lack of demand?

Pha|anx
03-23-2006, 02:07 PM
If only it where true... :cry:

Dryden, I am sure there is enough demand for atleast a run of 25-50.

GoblinGreen
03-24-2006, 03:04 AM
Gonna keep an eye on this thread :wow: I would really love an adjustable feedneck on my Xmag, the standard one was perfect 5 years ago when the VL 2000 was the shiz!
Make mine gloss black, where do I put the cash and thanks :D trying to be optomistic here, someone wants to make these, I can feel it

KayleAGD
03-24-2006, 11:28 AM
I used a slip on clamping feedneck that uses three sets crews to hold it on my SFL breech

StygShore
05-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Good idea actually, but not really an option for the Xmag owners.

I am looking for this mod too, somoene still has to do this

Styg

and yeah I resurrected a thread, so what....